Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Dreamer
    i don't know 100% if all my players are back to original stats, most of them seems like they are, but even so... spending all day in game, training... and the reward is 5T and 5 green packs )))) get the f*ck out cheap bastards )))) this was your problem, not mine

Yeah we got it, thank you Nordeus. Stop whining all who used this bug, I did as well to an extend. But it was very unbalanced and not fair to the people who couldn't/didn't use it.

If you need things like that to be better than others, you should better quit.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah we got it, thank you Nordeus. Stop whining all who used this bug, I did as well to an extend. But it was very unbalanced and not fair to the people who couldn't/didn't use it.
    But it was fair for me to spend 3 hours continuously refreshing their buggy game and waste another 3-4-5 hours for them to **** with my team?
    No, it is totally unacceptable what they ve done today !
    I m still around, LOL!

Dreamer
    i have no prolem with reverting all boosted players with that bug. i have a problem with the fact that i trained some players and covered some positions, i spent some tokens on other positions to fill up the remaining ones, and now i have holes in my team... and now i have to start over and train them or buy other players, meaning wasting another day. total bull****, very professional, as always. nordeus, go home, you're drunk...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    But it was fair for me to spend 3 hours continuously refreshing their buggy game and waste another 3-4-5 hours for them to **** with my team?
    No, it is totally unacceptable what they ve done today !
    You can't say, when you used this exploit to your advantage, that you didn't know it was something not right. It was at your own risk wasting your time. As this was a bug and not intended by developers, you should expect it to be taken away again. Only the right choice to keep this game balanced for everyone.

You can't say, when you used this exploit to your advantage, that you didn't know it was something not right. It was at your own risk wasting your time. As this was a bug and not intended by developers, you should expect it to be taken away again. Only the right choice to keep this game balanced for everyone.
    How much time did they need to get the friendly bug fixed?
    Or the loans from the associations?
    or many other bugs?
    Do i have to remember you that this bug was present in the last 2 seasons as well? but yet no one said anything back then
    "You can't say, when you used this exploit to your advantage, that you didn't know it was something not right. It was at your own risk wasting your time. "
    As far as i am concerned i haven t give my signature/agreed to anything that is related to what you just mentioned.
    I m still around, LOL!

Friendly bug was also an issue. But with friendly bug you couldn't gain 50% overall team quality on a single day. And when it got really popular, they resolved it fairly fast, I was only able to do it for a few weeks back then and I wasn't benefiting that much like I did today in these few hours.
    This thing today was totally unfair and overpowered. It will be my last statement regarding this topic, I spent so much time today on the forum. Train your players the normal way, like we all do by trading in your greens as the game is intended.
    milpol and MNK Kaskada like this.

Friendly bug was also an issue. But with friendly bug you couldn't gain 50% overall team quality on a single day. And when it got really popular, they resolved it fairly fast, I was only able to do it for a few weeks back then and I wasn't benefiting that much like I did today in these few hours.
    This thing today was totally unfair and overpowered. It will be my last statement regarding this topic, I spent so much time today on the forum. Train your players the normal way, like we all do by trading in your greens as the game is intended.
    Stop giving me this bull**** excuse like you re some sort of a Nordeus employee.
    And answer this question: Do i have to remember you that this bug was present in the last 2 seasons as well? but yet no one said anything back then.
    Only if many people get affected then they do something, but when it is relatively quiet they just forget and move on.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Well said
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_3.png

Page 12 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast