Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Lets close the discussion here guys, this was the biggest bug we ever had, it was allowing to create full 9*s in a single morning. If existed a reduced version of the current bug we experienced affecting some servers it was fixed properly. This happened once in 10 years and should not happen again.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    But it was fair for me to spend 3 hours continuously refreshing their buggy game and waste another 3-4-5 hours for them to **** with my team?
    No, it is totally unacceptable what they ve done today !
    I agree, yes it is totally unacceptable what happened during the course of about 12 hours,

I knew that bug wouldn’t last and it would eventually be reverted, that is why I didn’t really use it, I lost 3%. Nothing to whine about really.

Yes you lost 20% but that is what your quality was supposed to be today.

I get it is annoying but that bug was complained about on Social media in the thousands so they certainly would do something about it, if never should have happened but we can’t change it now.

I am not sure about the other bugs but I agree with @Der_Ryan_M, you using that training method for 3-5 hours was probably at your own risk. I didn’t really exploit it so I remain Neutral on this.

Your quality of 108% should have been like this, this morning, what an awful bug but I think the fix they used their to bring people’s quality back to what it should have been today is ok.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 03-17-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    milpol likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I get it is annoying but that bug was complained about on Social media in the thousands so they certainly would do something about it, \
    The change is not due to the users complaints - it's all about the loss of revenue for TE.
    Rix likes this.

Rix
    Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah we got it, thank you Nordeus. Stop whining all who used this bug, I did as well to an extend. But it was very unbalanced and not fair to the people who couldn't/didn't use it.

If you need things like that to be better than others, you should better quit.
    how can we say it as a fix when a new YA player is showing 209 speed with all other stats at 70/80? and I've not trained him before or after the bug. I don't have any problem if they revert back to season's starting point.

the only problem I am concerned about at this point is they have also deleted my hard earned greens. If they refund those also then I won't have any problem. but if they don't then I've to think properly if this was intended to delete greens and make people buy more or not.

I was the one who first reported about this bug in the forum. not sure about others but if I don't get my greens back then definitely I'll take your advise and thanks for that, I'll definitely quit but they will be responsible, not if I am wishing some unfair advantages as pointed by you.
    Last edited by Rix; 03-02-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    The change is not due to the users complaints - it's all about the loss of revenue for TE.
    Ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Horcrux View Post
    Even if, everybody is benefiting from this Change or at least no one suffers.

Quote Originally Posted by Rix
    the only problem I am concerned about at this point is they have also deleted my hard earned greens. If they refund those also then I won't have any problem. but if they don't then I've to think properly if this was intended to delete greens and make people buy more or not.

I was the one who first reported about this bug in the forum. not sure about others but if I don't get my greens back then definitely I'll take you advise and thanks for that, I'll definitely quit but they will be responsible, not if I am wishing some unfair advantages as pointed by you.
    You are an special exception as you are one of the few Training with greens during the Bugtime. One of my association mates as well. I hope and Think the support will get to these individual cases and Refund your packs.
    Rix, MNK Kaskada and maloukees like this.

Super Moderator PricopGeorgeCătălin's Avatar
    Last season won the Cup and the League but lost in the final in CL, hopefully this season I can do it better. Nice to be back and hopefully I can be more active in the next couple of months.

So far this season I only played 1 game but smash it with 7-0.
    maloukees likes this.
    Orlova FC - onForum - LIKE Orlova FC - onYoutube - SUBSCRIBE Orlova FC - onFacebook

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

I won my second Cup game easily 0-9, we will easily progress to the Quarter Finals, it is nice that I have 181 tokens, this should be a good season.

Thank you HeavensAAA for the support in both matches so far.

Last edited by Max; 03-02-2020 at 05:57 PM.
    maloukees likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I won my second Cup game easily 0-9, we will easily progress to the Quarter Finals, it is nice that I have 181 tokens, this should be a good season.

Thank you HeavensAAA for the support in both matches so far.

Welcome! Nice wins there!
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Last season I played in Super League and I won it. Thanks to that, I’m in CL this season even though I finished the league 5th. But looking at the competition in CL, I’m planning to try and become 3rd in group stage to move on to Super League once again. Hope CL won’t send other strong teams there

In the Cup, won my first round by 13-0 aggregate. Next round is up against a 15% lower-q, not-so-active player so should not be hard. But starting from R16, there will be so many stronger teams than me.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast