Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Good luck everyone on tommorow Cup final. I sent a few friends request to guys from khris O.M.A. facebook group. I support when ever I am in game.

Got trolled in the CL QF over the weekend so end of winning streak and no perfect season
    Hopefully no trolls for both finals this week.

Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-24-06-08-14-524_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-24-06-11-16-009_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Got trolled in the CL QF over the weekend so end of winning streak and no perfect season
    Hopefully no trolls for both finals this week.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-24-06-08-14-524_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	84.5 KB 
ID:	132591
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-24-06-11-16-009_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	95.0 KB 
ID:	132592
    That is tough going, but it is better to be trolled in a meaningless game that won’t affect your season than in a final. I have lost once, a troll but have won every game since, I will knock on wood so I do not jinx myself, I will do my update once I am finished this post. Anyway, I hate when your trolls come at home, especially if it is your only game you fail to win, I know it is not a big deal, but to me I keep note of those kind of stats and it annoys me when my home form is worse, again my home and away form are great this season so I will knock on wood, I always feel Nordeus are listening when you say things like “oh this game will be so easy, this will be an easy win” what happens? you lose. “This season is going really well for me, surely I will got all four trophies” what happens? “You come second in every competition. I am on a really long unbeaten and winning streak” the next game, you lose both, I am too nervous to say this season will be perfect because I am paranoid that Nordeus will be like, “Now that Max said those things about his season, I will ruin it for him, I can’t wait to see his reaction.”

Yes I got carried away but that is what I think about before I say positive things about my team, good luck and hopefully you come away with the clean sweep again.

Only drawing once is good, still nearly perfect, nobody is perfect and you can’t win all the time, but trolls are still annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    That is tough going, but it is better to be trolled in a meaningless game that won’t affect your season than in a final. I have lost once, a troll but have won every game since, I will knock on wood so I do not jinx myself, I will do my update once I am finished this post. Anyway, I hate when your trolls come at home, especially if it is your only game you fail to win, I know it is not a big deal, but to me I keep note of those kind of stats and it annoys me when my home form is worse, again my home and away form are great this season so I will knock on wood, I always feel Nordeus are listening when you say things like “oh this game will be so easy, this will be an easy win” what happens? you lose. “This season is going really well for me, surely I will got all four trophies” what happens? “You come second in every competition. I am on a really long unbeaten and winning streak” the next game, you lose both, I am too nervous to say this season will be perfect because I am paranoid that Nordeus will be like, “Now that Max said those things about his season, I will ruin it for him, I can’t wait to see his reaction.”

Yes I got carried away but that is what I think about before I say positive things about my team, good luck and hopefully you come away with the clean sweep again.

Only drawing once is good, still nearly perfect, nobody is perfect and you can’t win all the time, but trolls are still annoying.
    Agree with what you mentioned. Am going to have my toughest ever CL finals so it won't be a troll if I lose. Less than 20 percents quality difference. And facing a low quality mutant team for cup so not sure how that will turn out either. Thanks. I really do need the luck and good luck to you too on getting the quadruple.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

My second update today, we played our league match at home, and a 9-0 win, decent win but Benitez, my top scorer only scored once today and all the other scorers got at least two p
    115 goals for the season, 70 scored at home.

We could have the league and cup sealed by tomorrow.

The only threat to the top scorer in my league and my best player getting the 30% bonus is actually one of my own players so that is nice.

Here are the highlights to our match.

Thank you everyone who supported me this evening.

In the CL, I am 0-5 up as you all know from my earlier post and KAPAMANTAΛA beat the tanker team 0-7, they were relatively even in quality, I will be watching my back, because judging by that result, he will give me a hiding.

My Cup Final tomorrow.

Good luck to all managers in their cup finals tomorrow and hopefully we all win some trophies.

I should have the league wrapped up mathematically if I beat bottom of the table and I could have the cup too tomorrow if win it.

41 wins out of 42 is not bad and we surpassed 200 goals.

Last edited by Max; 03-23-2020 at 09:54 PM.

Max

Agree with what you mentioned. Am going to have my toughest ever CL finals so it won't be a troll if I lose. Less than 20 percents quality difference. And facing a low quality mutant team for cup so not sure how that will turn out either. Thanks. I really do need the luck and good luck to you too on getting the quadruple.
    I am 105.3% quality, and I will be meeting my toughest ever opponent in a CL Final, this will be my sixth one, so far I won 2 and lost 3. Hopefully I win again, my opponent will be 101.9% probably by Friday judging by his training, and Iwoll be around 106.7%.

Quality difference between myself and my opponent will be less than 5%, me with the slightest of advantages I will give it all I have.

I am ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

I am 105.3% quality, and I will be meeting my toughest ever opponent in a CL Final, this will be my sixth one, so far I won 2 and lost 3. Hopefully I win again, my opponent will be 101.9% probably by Friday judging by his training, and Iwoll be around 106.7%.

Quality difference between myself and my opponent will be less than 5%, me with the slightest of advantages I will give it all I have.

I am ready to go.

Your matchups are tougher than mine. But it's the finals, anything can happen. Let's just do our best and hope things go our way

Max

Your matchups are tougher than mine. But it's the finals, anything can happen. Let's just do our best and hope things go our way
    Hopefully, I am contemplating not showing up again but I don’t think it would be wise against this opponent, it worked in the previous consecutive finals that I didn’t attend, the first one was more than 20+% weaker than me so I knew no problems would happen, The season after when I reached the final again, it was against a 10% weaker opponent, it was risky for me not to show up but it worked out in the end.

Now that it is only 5%, I feel I should show up.

I have some reasons.

1. Counter his tactics.
    2. Make subs and change things around if they are not working.
    3. Change mentalities.
    4. For possession bonus, assuming that I will have fans.

Why I shouldn’t?

1. For the fear of the game engine screwing me up, to lose it this season would be truly awful. And this one point in itself is why I am split down the middle even if there is more advantages with attending because sometimes, no matter what you do, you can’t change a thing, so I do not want to mess with the game mechanics, well, I have four days to figure it out.

This will be a huge game for me, dare I say the biggest challenge I will face out of the last 3 years playing on and off, this will be tough.

The Final will go one of three ways.

1. The game being high scoring but we keep cancelling each other because our attacks are level.

2. I end up steamrolling him.

3. He steamrolls me.

Excuse my long posts, I am doing a sort of mini preview and mini analysis of my potential final already.

Of course I hope everything goes our way but I will consider going to attend this time as not attending could be really risky, same thing said for attending, that could be highly risky for me too, I will figure it out .

Hopefully, I am contemplating not showing up again but I don’t think it would be wise against this opponent, it worked in the previous consecutive finals that I didn’t attend, the first one was more than 20+% weaker than me so I knew no problems would happen, The season after when I reached the final again, it was against a 10% weaker opponent, it was risky for me not to show up but it worked out in the end.

Now that it is only 5%, I feel I should show up.

I have some reasons.

1. Counter his tactics.
    2. Make subs and change things around if they are not working.
    3. Change mentalities.
    4. For possession bonus, assuming that I will have fans.

Why I shouldn’t?

1. For the fear of the game engine screwing me up, to lose it this season would be truly awful. And this one point in itself is why I am split down the middle even if there is more advantages with attending because sometimes, no matter what you do, you can’t change a thing, so I do not want to mess with the game mechanics, well, I have four days to figure it out.

This will be a huge game for me, dare I say the biggest challenge I will face out of the last 3 years playing on and off, this will be tough.

The Final will go one of three ways.

1. The game being high scoring but we keep cancelling each other because our attacks are level.

2. I end up steamrolling him.

3. He steamrolls me.

Excuse my long posts, I am doing a sort of mini preview and mini analysis of my potential final already.

Of course I hope everything goes our way but I will consider going to attend this time as not attending could be really risky, same thing said for attending, that could be highly risky for me too, I will figure it out .

I didn't show up for the troll match that ended as a draw that I posted earlier. I almost always get lousy results when I miss my matches so I would never advocate missing them. I know you had some success doing the opposite.

If the engine picks defenders as the key players for the match, it could also be a nailbiting low scoring game. Lol, who knows

Max
    I didn't show up for the troll match that ended as a draw that I posted earlier. I almost always get lousy results when I miss my matches so I would never advocate missing them. I know you had some success doing the opposite.

If the engine picks defenders as the key players for the match, it could also be a nailbiting low scoring game. Lol, who knows
    I hate defensive games lol.

I hate those kind of games where both teams have loads of chances that they miss, the, you get nervous and resilience at the same time when they just miss by a couple inches.

My latest CL win was a smash and grab in the 88th minute.

2 out of 5 of my finals were low scoring, one went to penalties, penalties would be nerve racking to say the least.

Anyway, I am going to focus on my Cup Final now.

Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast