Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

I am probably one of the most famous cases where the game decided to troll me in the finals, especially in the CL finals.
    with 25+ difference in rating my team just went bonkers.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

I also have 6 consecutive cups wins and today i am playing the 7th.
    My team overall is still smashing it but Suazo in the last week has become overrated piece of crap.
    i am looking forward so much to it.
    Siddharth Singh and maloukees like this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I also have 6 consecutive cups wins and today i am playing the 7th.
    My team overall is still smashing it but Suazo in the last week has become overrated piece of crap.
    i am looking forward so much to it.
    Hopefully you win it, no offence but I started to think the same about Sauzo has certainly turned into that, so has Benitez although he still providing a ton of assists, not scoring as much though, my other players are performing better than him, and the other players in my team are threatening him for top scorer.

I have my cup final today as well and I have won the league mathematically now.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 03-24-2020 at 12:30 PM.
    Siddharth Singh and SuperDunk like this.

Addicted
    I am 13 percent weaker than my CUP opponent. But i have full confidence in my team especially in my star player Ludovic Boulacheb to pull off a win.

Have one AMC on fire and power trained one of my main defender to get a new star so that he is on fire too.

Win bonus set to max. Morale and condition max. Dummy formation set. Fully prepared, let's see what happens.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Hopefully you won it, no offence but I started to think the same about Sauzo has certainly turned into that, so has Benitez although he still providing a ton of assists, not scoring as much though, my other players are performing better than him, and the other players in my team are threatening him for top scorer.

I have my cup final today as well and I have won the league mathematically now.

My star player Ludovic Boulacheb too had a slump in form for about 5 days. But he is back in form since last 2 days.

He has accumulated 44 points in MC challenge in last 3 games.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    My star player Ludovic Boulacheb too had a slump in form for about 5 days. But he is back in form since last 2 days.

He has accumulated 44 points in MC challenge in last 3 games.
    Yes, mine has got 25 points in the last 3 games, he is starting to come alive again, hopefully he stays like that.

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    YEAH... just won the Cup that is 3x back to back

Thanks to my supporting mates!

Attachment 132593

Attachment 132594
    Congratz, well done

@Max suazo has 12 goals in front of my 2nd scorer in the league and now has only 2 goals.
    If he will continue to perform this bad i will have to bench my 2nd scorer ....
    i thought he will hit 100 goals with his form early season, but now seems he won t be able to hit 75...shame
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    @Max suazo has 12 goals in front of my 2nd scorer in the league and now has only 2 goals.
    If he will continue to perform this bad i will have to bench my 2nd scorer ....
    i thought he will hit 100 goals with his form early season, but now seems he won t be able to hit 75...shame
    It would be, I am going to check mine as well, I am going to bench one or two of my good players for he CL Semi second leg tomorrow as two are at risk of suspension so I cannot risk losing them for the final against the team I should play.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    ****ing bull****, I had to be smarter than this and start losing on purpose in league before this game to change my team good form to bad, that way I would not be trolled. This is what I was talking about seasons ago, if you are winning all the time and your opponent is losing, be prepared for TROLL.

What a perfect start for opponent (2shoots and 2 goals), and he is not watching game first 30' of the game. When he start watching I score 2 goals, start playing attack because he started attacking too, and he score in 56'. Nothing happened until the end of game.Attachment 132595Attachment 132596
    Sorry to hear that mate...

That is why I also lose sometimes in the group round of the CL, as long as i qualify , just to avoid these trolls
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast