Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I hate defensive games lol.

I hate those kind of games where both teams have loads of chances that they miss, the, you get nervous and resilience at the same time when they just miss by a couple inches.

My latest CL win was a smash and grab in the 88th minute.

2 out of 5 of my finals were low scoring, one went to penalties, penalties would be nerve racking to say the least.

Anyway, I am going to focus on my Cup Final now.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Same here lol. That was the season both of us had the similar match scenario. Late DC goal. Anyway, that's still better than ET and penalties. I had one of those ET seasons for CL. 120 mins of stress instead of 90. Never had penalties before except in events. It would probably be the worst. Entirely based on luck/game engine.

Yep. Cup today. Good luck

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Same here lol. That was the season both of us had the similar match scenario. Late DC goal. Anyway, that's still better than ET and penalties. I had one of those ET seasons for CL. 120 mins of stress instead of 90. Never had penalties before except in events. It would probably be the worst. Entirely based on luck/game engine.

Yep. Cup today. Good luck
    Thank you, my penalty shootout was in my very first CL Final, 0-0 and I lost 2-3 on penalties, in 2018. Anyway Thank you, good luck.

Famous
    To all who play the Cup final today!

Good luck and lets get that trophy!!!

Famous
    YEAH... just won the Cup that is 3x back to back

Thanks to my supporting mates!

Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-24_163457_www.topeleven.com.jpg

Season 129 - Are you ready?-opera-snapshot_2020-03-24_163852_www.topeleven.com.jpg
    khris likes this.

****ing bull****, I had to be smarter than this and start losing on purpose in league before this game to change my team good form to bad, that way I would not be trolled. This is what I was talking about seasons ago, if you are winning all the time and your opponent is losing, be prepared for TROLL.

What a perfect start for opponent (2shoots and 2 goals), and he is not watching game first 30' of the game. When he start watching I score 2 goals, start playing attack because he started attacking too, and he score in 56'. Nothing happened until the end of game.Season 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-24-11-58-27.jpgSeason 129 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-03-24-12-06-18.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    ****ing bull****, I had to be smarter than this and start losing on purpose in league before this game to change my team good form to bad, that way I would not be trolled. This is what I was talking about seasons ago, if you are winning all the time and your opponent is losing, be prepared for TROLL.

What a perfect start for opponent (2shoots and 2 goals), and he is not watching game first 30' of the game. When he start watching I score 2 goals, start playing attack because he started attacking too, and he score in 56'. Nothing happened until the end of game.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-24-11-58-27.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	132595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-24-12-06-18.jpg 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	132596
    You forgot Khris advices

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post

What a perfect start for opponent (2shoots and 2 goals), and he is not watching game first 30' of the game. When he start watching I score 2 goals, start playing attack because he started attacking too, and he score in 56'. Nothing happened until the end of game.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-24-11-58-27.jpg 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	132595Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-24-12-06-18.jpg 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	132596
    That is awful, of course it happens once, when you go 2-0 down in a final, you know you are going to get 2 goals back and lose 2-3, it has always happened and will never change, it is awful you lot so late on, no quadruple this season, but hopefully you can do it next season.

Since your opponent was 8% weaker, it does not fill me with confidence that I am 25% stronger than my cup final opponent, We will see how I get on. Sometimes finals are just scripted that way, and you cannot do anything to change it.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You forgot Khris advices
    What was your “special advice”

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    What was your “special advice”

Well... force rating decreasing before important matches, to force then a improvement in that particular match....

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Well... force rating decreasing before important matches, to force then a improvement in that particular match....
    Alright, that is fine.

Can’t wait for my cup final later.

Good luck if you have one, I am not sure because I don’t use the top eleven account I am friends with you on, I will log in to see.

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast