Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Like Tree279Likes

Thread: Season 129 - Are you ready?

and we won our 12th Super League

Season 129 - Are you ready?-12th-super-league-l51-22.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Just had my first troll of the season in the league 0-0.
    so i couldn t finish 51-0-0 not even in this season.
    AIDS of NORDEUS is real...
    the game is broken aids
    pure aids....
    I had a feeling that would happen, no offence, just felt like it would happen, sorry about that.

I won the CL after a crazy game

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    SuperDunk and HeavensAAA like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I had a feeling that would happen, no offence, just felt like it would happen, sorry about that.

I won the CL after a crazy game

Congrats on your quad, Max.
    I ve drew a 50% weaker side...
    had like 10 shots on total with 70% possesion
    stupid game having a highlight every 10 mins in it
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    It all comes down to the one last game...

Season 129 - Are you ready?-a2e9fadc-5850-42a0-8b5a-558266f0ac8a.jpg
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-45725ca0-fae0-4e23-acc1-8b49dc78c9be.jpg
    He only lost to me, I lost to another team. We have about the same quality, it’ll be very tough.

I am also close in the top scorer list but I don’t think I can win. I have a very difficult game, and the leading player’s team is playing against the 3rd. He should not be scoring and I should b winning with the goal(s) of Wixstead.
    Season 129 - Are you ready?-09f475e6-b7f7-4be5-8355-49a85a9e998d.jpg
    Last edited by Sinany03; 03-27-2020 at 11:18 PM.

Addicted
    One question guys : If I am Level 2 and I have in game friends who are Level 2 then will the game priorities matching me with my Level 2 friends just like it used to do earlier ?
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Max

Season 129 - Are you ready?

Sorry guys for the really late update but I was busy working so I had no time.

We won the CL what a crazy game that was a 5-3 win in what was a roller coaster, 8 goal thriller, with those 3 goals conceded, that ads up to 10 goals conceded in 25 home matches, (well according to the game logic because my side is first on the scoreboard so it counts as a home game for me even though in a neutral venue,) (Guys, I am not in the mood to argue about this game having a home game, I am tired and just want to finish this up.)

Anyway, I don’t mind about those 3 goals today because it is a matter of who won the trophy and it was a great win, they gave us a very tough match and he accepted my friend request prior to the game. They even scored first and held the lead for only 11 minutes, we were very quick to bounce back. Then it was 2-1 then 3-1 and then 3-2 just before the first half ended which gave me permanent nerve damage . Then we scored straight away and then my hothead, sorry if you don’t know what it means, it means a player with a fiery temper. (gets red cards very often but is a crucial team player) gives us the cushion again 2 minutes into the second half, but another twist in the story sees them score again to put them back in the game (4-3 in the 62nd minute, he regained hope and made a few substitutions to try and bring it back to 4-4, but it stayed that way until the 90th minute when my DC scored to make it 5-3, Thank God , The most intense game I have had and most certainly the highest scoring final I have played in.

Stats were relatively even, my keeper was the hero, he made 4 saves.

Here are the highlights to the game.

FT μαχ φψ 5-3 KAPAMANTAΛΑ

V. Benitez 32’, 34’ Greek Name that I would butcher 15, 45’
    J Oh, 26’ S Schwarz 62’
    L Fathalli 47’
    R Cruz 90’

Match highlights: (MORE DOWN BELOW!!!)

Normally, I would just show photos but I think all of you deserved to be called out name by name, Thanks to Bessem Bezine, Samuel Santos, Milhail Razvan, Ichigos Kurosakis, SuperDunk, Joe Kasic, Jason Falcao, HeavensAAA, Altiplano, Eric Tosou, Ali Alizade, Emilio Sanchez Salguero, DENIS TODOROV, Ion Tinta, llmaestroll “aka Prof” Sevgin Hasan and Darko Andjelkovic for your support, sorry to the supporters with names in foreign languages, you guys are equally appreciated, I will provide your photos down here.

Match highlights are here.

Well, here is our road to the glory.

Unfortunately, Benitez did not win CL’s top scorer, but thankfully, no trophies are won for that, hard luck to my good friend that I beat in the final, all the best for next season .

Champions League winners notification:

Congrats to all who won their Finals/league battles today, albeit Champions League or Super League great job, as for those who lose, you guys can come back stronger next season, I believe in you.

Congrats maloukees for your fifth consecutive Champions League Trophy, sorry I couldn’t support, I forgot, I will try and support for your league match and Super Cup match tomorrow.

48 wins out of 49 this season, what an effort by my players, I am delighted.

My treble:

Associations final against a 137% guy while I am at 108%, I will probably lose both games but the rest of my association should beat the rest of the other teams.

Super Cup Matchup:

League Matchup:

It is annoying that my Super Cup Match and League Match our 88 minutes apart, our 1 hour and 28 minutes apart, whatever way you want to call it, .

And Finally a special mention to EVERY single person who supported me this season. And thanks Khris for approving my post.

Excuse the post being posted so late, I had it ready to go 7 hours ago, But it needed to be approved by a moderator because Khris told me the system flags down posts with a lot of photos for spam, that is why it is so late.

Last edited by Max; 03-28-2020 at 09:46 AM.
    maloukees likes this.

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    One question guys : If I am Level 2 and I have in game friends who are Level 2 then will the game priorities matching me with my Level 2 friends just like it used to do earlier ?
    With your question, I would assume that you are referring to draws for new seasons.

Yes, the engine will increase the chance to draw you up with anyone of the same level within your friend list, at the same level for the league, and in some cases +1 level fro CL/SL or Cups if your best-11 team quality exceeds 100% at time of season refresh.

Therefore, it may be ‘wise’ to unfriendly those at the same level and +1 level just before season refresh time to avoid a dreaded draw with another manager who are serial quad winners.
    Siddharth Singh and maloukees like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    With your question, I would assume that you are referring to draws for new seasons.

Yes, the engine will increase the chance to draw you up with anyone of the same level within your friend list, at the same level for the league, and in some cases +1 level fro CL/SL or Cups if your best-11 team quality exceeds 100% at time of season refresh.

Therefore, it may be ‘wise’ to unfriendly those at the same level and +1 level just before season refresh time to avoid a dreaded draw with another manager who are serial quad winners.
    Thanks. Time to unfriend.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    After losing the CUP final we won CL final 2 - 0. My main forward player Ludovic scored 2 goals and got Man of the Match.
    Congratz mate...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Comfortable 5:0 win in CL final against 149% opponent.
    Attachment 132631Attachment 132632
    Congratz...

Great performance of your sqaud

Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast