Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: 18 year old ?

Rookie

18 year old ?

Nordeus gets cheaper and cheaper. A year ago you quite easily find 18 year old players if you sat a while and check every fourth minute. Now I can sit a whole day and never see anyone. And then when finally one appear he’s 42%. Lot of of these things make me loose interest in this game. Negotiating they removed. They don´t want to remove abandoned teams. They don’t do anything against all tankers. Att least 8 tankers every season in my league last six months. And a lottery who will win because sometimes they lineup their best team.
    pleasures likes this.

Indeed, very difficult to find 18 yo players!
    18yo with SA is even rare

First days of a season really bad in terms of 18 yo... Usually second week they become more common.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Some managers do not seem to have any problem finding 18 yo players. I have no clue how he did it, but these players were all there the first day of the season. Maybe he bought them when all the others were training their players like crazy...

18 year old ?-d4215a98-8ac3-46da-bffa-084ee8477692.jpg

Rookie
    Maybe his own young academy players he moved up at least some of them. I haven’t seen a single one 18 yo for two last hours now again. All this crap from Nordeus make players quit playing. 7 IRL friends deleted their app last month. Tierd of Nordeus only think about money and not taking care of the game.
    Altiplano likes this.

Apprentice
    They're all in quarantine. As coronavirus get weaker they will appear on auctions... Nordeus is forcing us to train those ****ty academy players...

Rookie
    Yes that is my thought also. They want us to spend more tokens on the academy players. And that training u can buy for them is crap. Im thinking of deleting my three teams for the first time now. Their greed for my is getting bigger and bigger. Every new ”improvenent” of this game is actually worse for us players.

I had hope for Youth Academy, that ended really bad. Youth academy by far is the worst.

Yeah they distroyed the auction sistem, negotions, scouts and even daily/weekly assistent offers.

Rookie
    Exactly they destroy everything and makes it worse, all for making us to buy tokens. It’s called greed. And one thing that makes me dislike this game also is: I buy tokens with real money, so tokens are real money. I buy a player on auction with tokens. I train him and make him better. Then I sell him and I get useless cash, yes the cash is useless after you upgraded the arena to Max. But all the tokens someone is paying for MY player Nordeus takes them all, that’s my tokens and for me that is stealing real money from me. Of course I shall have most of those tokens. The player is mine.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyssell View Post
    But all the tokens someone is paying for MY player Nordeus takes them all, that’s my tokens and for me that is stealing real money from me. Of course I shall have most of those tokens. The player is mine.
    Nobody buys your player. That was only possible with negotiations. This is another feature that Nordeus destroyed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast