Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Is it possible to play this game without spending much?

Is it possible to play this game without spending much?

I just started to play this game a month ago and I really enjoy it so far. My team is ~80% and as your players lose 20% for every league promotion, I wonder if I’ll be able to catch up with other players in the game. I started off playing this game for fun but at this point, I’m kinda into it so I’m thinking about spending some money to improve my team.solitaire.onl/ 9apps.ooo/
    Last edited by CamdenShawn; 02-23-2020 at 03:51 PM.

If you 'll find later at level 4 a Gold 1 asso group and win 50 tokens per season, one monthly card with 5$ (to get +100 tokens per season) is enough to build a good 100-110% team.
    Also must farm 25 greens every day from videos.

Quote Originally Posted by CamdenShawn View Post
    I just started to play this game a month ago and I really enjoy it so far. My team is ~80% and as your players lose 20% for every league promotion, I wonder if I’ll be able to catch up with other players in the game. I started off playing this game for fun but at this point, I’m kinda into it so I’m thinking about spending some money to improve my team.
    You can play the game and be successful (winning leagues and cups) without spending anything. Getting in to an Association will help to provide the tokens you'll need, otherwise you can get everything you need from videos and rewards, if you spend wisely.

You don't have to play at or close to 100%. If it suits you better, you can play between 60-80%. The teams you'll be drawn against in the league should be at the same level, and are likely to be a lot of abandoned teams, making winning easier.

If you want more of a challenge, you can buy good young players and train them up to produce a team at 90-110%. That will be more competitive, but it's still possible to be successful at that level without spending real money.

You can spend 0$ and be successful. All is about game knowledge.

Max
    Good question.

You can be quite successful, I spent €0 on the game and I have won every single trophy.

Yes, this is only after 7 active seasons of me playing with my new account, and yes it is the lower levels but, I have had some very hard opponents in the Champions League and Cup but yet, I overcame most of them winning nearly 87% of my matches in the active seasons I played, with my new team. Once again, I am sick of using that same statistic but it is a similar thread to one I wandered to it doesn’t matter much.

You need to also log in daily if you can to buy it players every couple days.
    You need to watch the 40 ads, 25 for rests, 15 for other boosters.

You need to learn how to stay within your budget with tokens, those are precious as the most I have ever had at a time was about 20 tokens, yet I managed to be successful.

Save rests so you can train, heal your team and train up more players.
    Then what you must do is when you have a match, is to learn how to use the least amount of rests as possible should still fully healing your team.

For instance, let’s say you need 22 rests to fully rest your team with your match starting in 9 hours from now.

All your players have 75% conditioning after you have trained them.

You shouldn’t use the 22 rests on the spot because that is wasteful.

So there is a condition boost of 6% every 3 hours which in this case can save you 1 rest per player with just 1 booster.

So, let’s say there is 9 hours until the game, your players all have 75% condition each and the next 6% condition boost will happen in 3 hours. Then what you must do is calculate hoe many 6% boosts there is in 9 hours, so if the next one is in 3 hours, 9/3 is three +6% boosters for each player.

So in 3 hours your players will regain 18% of their condition in those 9 hours.

75+18 is 93% so the max condition for a player is 99%, so 99-93 is 6 so that 6% is how much rests they need, so if you click on the + condition on a player, you can get a boost of 15% from watching an ad of using a rest, so a 15% boost is more than enough to fill the 6% needed to fill it up, so you use 1 rest for each player, you use 11 rests to fully rest the players rather than 22 rests. So you save 11 rests using that method.

So that is how you save your limited rests.

For morale packs you just watch the ads and make sure you win most of your matches so their morale doesn’t get too low.

For injury packs, watch ads for them and make sure your pitch is in the best condition.

I hope this helped.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    You can spend 0$ and be successful. All is about game knowledge.
    In fact you can spend 0$ and still have net token gain from season to season

Max shame on you, you haven't won SuperLeague
    khris likes this.

Max

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    In fact you can spend 0$ and still have net token gain from season to season

Max shame on you, you haven't won SuperLeague
    Haha I actually did on my old account, 2 seasons running, I might have a photo of one. I will look back to 2018 for it.

I will edit it later if I find it.

This was on my Lvl 17 abandoned account.

Here ya go here is 1, I lost one of them, but I will try to find to the lost one.

Anyway, I never liked the Super League, the Champions League is my top priority.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 02-20-2020 at 07:58 PM.
    khris likes this.

Apprentice
    yes you can, just train the important things, position based on your formation and playstyle. sometimes you dont want a super strong team like 120%+, just create some effective team is more than enough

Hi everyone,

I just started to play this game a month ago and I really enjoy it so far. My team is ~80% and as your players lose 20% for every league promotion, I wonder if I’ll be able to catch up with other players in the game. I started off playing this game for fun but at this point, I’m kinda into it so I’m thinking about spending some money to improve my team.usps trackingshowboxspeed test
    Last edited by josemackinson; 02-26-2020 at 12:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by josemackinson View Post
    Hi everyone,

I just started to play this game a month ago and I really enjoy it so far. My team is ~80% and as your players lose 20% for every league promotion, I wonder if I’ll be able to catch up with other players in the game. I started off playing this game for fun but at this point, I’m kinda into it so I’m thinking about spending some money to improve my team.
    Welcome to the forum,
    I would suggest you to play at least 6 seasons to understand well how this Game works, how competitions are created and you need experience regarding the match simulations and Game margins.
    So, take It easy. Cheers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast