• 1 Post By Dutch
  • 1 Post By Dutch
  • 1 Post By Max
  • 1 Post By NUNO FC
  • 2 Post By HeavensAAA
  • 1 Post By Dutch

Thread: Had it with this game

Had it with this game

I have learnt to cope that a red card on a team actually makes that team perform better.

However I am not going to accept that all the goals I am conceding this season have been from counters while I have the force feature turned off. Sure I know it
    can still happen but not to the extent it has been happening.

Also several times a substite only comes after like 40 minutes, in the meantime I have seen several free kicks, goals etc so there is no reason it could not have happened before.

Oh yeah and the **** events, where I somehow always get matched up with players with 20 supporters and a team that is allready 10% stronger. I know do not have to do them.

So yeah after 69 seasons I am probably done. Dont invest in the game and do not want to get frustrated by it either.
    templealumni23 likes this.

Also how it is possible that I beat a team 8-1 (122 vs 120) and somehow the bottomteam in my league is only 44% I never see that team lose more then 7-0. Not acceptable
    templealumni23 likes this.

Max

Had it with this game

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I have learnt to cope that a red card on a team actually makes that team perform better.

However I am not going to accept that all the goals I am conceding this season have been from counters while I have the force feature turned off. Sure I know it
    can still happen but not to the extent it has been happening.

Also several times a substite only comes after like 40 minutes, in the meantime I have seen several free kicks, goals etc so there is no reason it could not have happened before.

Oh yeah and the **** events, where I somehow always get matched up with players with 20 supporters and a team that is allready 10% stronger. I know do not have to do them.

So yeah after 69 seasons I am probably done. Dont invest in the game and do not want to get frustrated by it either.
    Do not be surprised, it is random, counter attacks can literally come out of nowhere, sometimes when I play friendlies to gain rests, the game decides to keep disconnecting which is
    Frustrating because I then have to use more rests.

Also, don’t be surprised by those events, they want you to spend your tokens, I get drawn up against weaker teams, Luke 10% waker and lose due to superb GK scenario or perfect shot efficacy despite trying to change all my tactics and my formation, the
    A test even with 5 free entries saw me lose 3 times in a row while I lost the other 2 in three matches. At least I got a few tokens and a jersey out of that event and some useless 5 star player. This is actually quite good for me as I hardly win a thing from those events, I have used all my free entries for the latest event and I am not paying 15 tokens to re enter, it is too much.

Finally, you winning 7-0 against a slightly weaker team and then losing to a 44% abandoned team, these are trolls, these are just part of the game at this stage.

You can gain support by making friends, support them and hopefully they do the same for you.

I have a ton of supporters during my game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 03-24-2020 at 11:03 AM.
    dave1311 likes this.

Addicted
    Nobody likes to lose, the diference is some come here to complain others try to learn and improve...
    Blok 45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Nobody likes to lose, the diference is some come here to complain others try to learn and improve...
    So smartass tell me how you can you improve when the game does not make substitutes.
    Cause it is hard to improve it the game does not allow you to make improvements and because of that you lose games.
    I was ahead in the competition in front of a tanker who is 22% better then me and who always has 20+ supporters (and who I beat in the first game). I despise tanking and even more if those players only can win with that much support so I would have loved to beat him in the competition so yes I can feel frustrated.

The changes I make during the game are usually what keep me ahead of him and what makes me win games. I have learned that from experience.

The difference between you and others is that at least they ignore it and you give a negative comment here.

Pro
    Just a few words for your reference.

With the support, you can perfectly counter the opponent’s support by having your own 100 in-game friends plus some more added from Facebook. Finding the best support friends just need patience and persistence for a few seasons. With my list, I always try to support their matches as much as possible and expect they would do the same. If they don’t, I will delete them after a few days and find some other more. First few days of events would have so many possible that you could add from and try out. That is all hard work in a sense, but one need to put in the effort to keep those active friends (because they will only return the favour actively in semis and finals when we always help them out too).

With substitutes, if the intended one does not happen within 5 minutes, I would immediately make another sensible 2nd substitution (yellow-carded, lowest-rated, etc) and move player positions slightly again and again to force the engine to make both substitutions. The engine will nearly always respond to a 2nd substitution order straightaway.

Tanking is always an issue and won’t go away, so we just have to adapt and compete.
    NUNO FC and Dutch like this.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Wise Words Heavens you must allways look for solutions to fix your problems the game with all its known faults won't change to suit you!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Wise Words Heavens you must allways look for solutions to fix your problems the game with all its known faults won't change to suit you!
    Yes these strange games you draw and lose are annoying but he is right.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Just a few words for your reference.

With the support, you can perfectly counter the opponent’s support by having your own 100 in-game friends plus some more added from Facebook. Finding the best support friends just need patience and persistence for a few seasons. With my list, I always try to support their matches as much as possible and expect they would do the same. If they don’t, I will delete them after a few days and find some other more. First few days of events would have so many possible that you could add from and try out. That is all hard work in a sense, but one need to put in the effort to keep those active friends (because they will only return the favour actively in semis and finals when we always help them out too).

With substitutes, if the intended one does not happen within 5 minutes, I would immediately make another sensible 2nd substitution (yellow-carded, lowest-rated, etc) and move player positions slightly again and again to force the engine to make both substitutions. The engine will nearly always respond to a 2nd substitution order straightaway.

Tanking is always an issue and won’t go away, so we just have to adapt and compete.

Yes I do understand that you can find a ton of friends like that, however I do feel it should not be needed. In general I always have a few ingame friends attentinding. I do think that it should not be needed to have that many friends to gain an ingame advantage. I myself feel that this gives an unfair advantage overall.

And yes I know very well how that then the sensible way would be to adjust the team slightly and have done that, but with no luck, yes 40 minutes later ingame. However it should not be needed that I have to sacrifice one of my better players.
    maloukees likes this.