Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112
Results 111 to 115 of 115
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Season 129 Challange! - MCs/Assistances Challenge! TRACKING THREAD

  1. #111
    Rookie Phills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So the ranking end like this, as the seasonal thread reward goes usually for a newcomer and @Sidd had been active there and 3rd here, I'll give him the 50 Seasonal tokens for the activity + 3rd place here earned here with LUDOVIC BOULACHEB, so the 30 Tokens of the 3rd place move to @Phills

    TOP 4
    CHOCOLOVE----------SEAN MURPHY...................469points day28 --------------------------50TOKENS
    CHICHILL-----------------VASILY PIETERSKIY-----------451 day 28----------------------------------40TOKENS
    SIDDHARTH SINGH---LUDOVIC BOULACHEB-------------------416points day28------------50Tokens (seasonal thread +3rd spot)
    PHILLS-----------------PHILLS PHILOSOPHIST #ogr28i--------395points day28--------------30Tokens
    Thanks Khris


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  2. #112
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    Thanks Khris


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Send me the Manager ID here via PM and tomorrow I manage it.

  3. #113
    Rookie Phills's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    India
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Send me the Manager ID here via PM and tomorrow I manage it.
    Done


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  4. #114
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    So the ranking end like this, as the seasonal thread reward goes usually for a newcomer and @Sidd had been active there and 3rd here, I'll give him the 50 Seasonal tokens for the activity + 3rd place here earned here with LUDOVIC BOULACHEB, so the 30 Tokens of the 3rd place move to @Phills

    TOP 4
    CHOCOLOVE----------SEAN MURPHY...................469points day28 --------------------------50TOKENS
    CHICHILL-----------------VASILY PIETERSKIY-----------451 day 28----------------------------------40TOKENS
    SIDDHARTH SINGH---LUDOVIC BOULACHEB-------------------416points day28------------50Tokens (seasonal thread +3rd spot)
    PHILLS-----------------PHILLS PHILOSOPHIST #ogr28i--------395points day28--------------30Tokens
    Maybe next season we should give 5 points for assist and 3 for MoM, as this is the competition for assistants. Would do you think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #115
    Spanish Forum Moderator khris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Chirhill View Post
    Maybe next season we should give 5 points for assist and 3 for MoM, as this is the competition for assistants. Would do you think?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We keep exactly the same rules we had.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112