Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Please look at my ST and tell me why is he not scoring?

Please look at my ST and tell me why is he not scoring?

Please look at my ST and tell me why is he not scoring?-screenshot_2020-03-28-15-15-00-788_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

This ST killed my season. At the middle of my season when everyone was getting stronger, I had one weak point, my 30 Years old 83% overall ST. I had an Academy Graduate ST in my Reserve team, then I trained him upto 90% and replace my Old striker. Then I started to lose games, I never boasted very good defensive records, but in maximum games I outscored opposition. This new 18 Years old ST played 17 games ane scored just four and provided 3 assists.
    I Knocked out at both semifinals and bottled 7 point lead, now I need to score 6 goals to win the League by goal difference.
    Tell me looking at his skills, why is he not scoring

Addicted
    May be he hasn't been programmed to score lots of goals.

Are you playing single striker ? Anyways use Attacking Mid Fielders instead of strikers.

I guess I'll start using AMC instead of him. Maybe he can be my Super-sub
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Campleo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-28-15-15-00-788_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	132648

This ST killed my season. At the middle of my season when everyone was getting stronger, I had one weak point, my 30 Years old 83% overall ST. I had an Academy Graduate ST in my Reserve team, then I trained him upto 90% and replace my Old striker. Then I started to lose games, I never boasted very good defensive records, but in maximum games I outscored opposition. This new 18 Years old ST played 17 games ane scored just four and provided 3 assists.
    I Knocked out at both semifinals and bottled 7 point lead, now I need to score 6 goals to win the League by goal difference.
    Can you add here the stats? and too of your team, check the squad screen and select stats in the options to check out how are the other players doing?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Campleo View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-03-28-15-15-00-788_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	92.2 KB 
ID:	132648

That is unfortunate, ST’s even though they are strikers, they do not score most of your goals, they are involved in attack build ups, occasionally getting assists and a couple goals, and like Siddharth Singh said, the ST may not have been programmed to score goals, AMC’s provide assists quite a bit and they score a couple goals, the AMR/AML’s in your squad typically score and assist the most in your squad but the AMC helps them, I know a couple of players that use formations with out center forwards (ST) Milpol and Llmaestroll https://forum.topeleven.com/team-sho...tic-Βook.html, try read this thread on striker less formation as I think it may help, it also has a couple links to a YouTube channel or an interview that moderator did with another user who is now a moderator and you can find some things there.

Pro
    Just a suggestion.

Free stuff is never good and good stuff is never free. From observations, the ‘free’ players by Nordeus are typically programmed to be non-performers, and so never ever use them if a performance is needed. ie. Only if you don’t expect any performance then play those free player as stop-gaps if needed.

Youthis which cost Ts to hire managers for quality increase would be fine though.
    Winning is a form of art. Consistently winning is a show-hand of skills and luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavensAAA View Post
    Just a suggestion.

Free stuff is never good and good stuff is never free. From observations, the ‘free’ players by Nordeus are typically programmed to be non-performers, and so never ever use them if a performance is needed. ie. Only if you don’t expect any performance then play those free player as stop-gaps if needed.

Youthis which cost Ts to hire managers for quality increase would be fine though.
    My GK who is my first Youth Academy player is pretty solid and a fast trainer too.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    My GK who is my first Youth Academy player is pretty solid and a fast trainer too.
    Don’t jinx it for yourself .

Addicted
    this game is mystery. Aml/amr just doing all - scores, assists and for example mc's who should be the main assisters do nothing offensively (in whole season both mc combined have 2 assists while both wingers - combined 38.
    But anyway i have a striker who out shined my both wingers for 3 seasons and was main goal scorer. But looking at your striker he has nothing special.

Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    this game is mystery. Aml/amr just doing all - scores, assists and for example mc's who should be the main assisters do nothing offensively (in whole season both mc combined have 2 assists while both wingers - combined 38.
    But anyway i have a striker who out shined my both wingers for 3 seasons and was main goal scorer. But looking at your striker he has nothing special.
    this is actually false- look at REAL MADRID, how many assists did modric and cr7 had back in 2018?
    because attackers are in front of the opposition s goal, midfielders make the transition between defense and attack.
    it s simple logic
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast