Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    My player Ludovic is also struggling in League games. But he showed up today when it mattered the most.
    Victor Benitez has a good start, but he has stopped scoring goals lately, getting a couple assists, that is it, can’t complain much really sad we are having a good season.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Victor Benitez has a good start, but he has stopped scoring goals lately, getting a couple assists, that is it, can’t complain much really sad we are having a good season.
    Good news for me

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Good news for me
    he will improve, he was having a blip, or at least I hope, he will get out of it.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    SHort update...... I lost 2 titles in 1 day... because I lost my CL with 3-0 after the first match 1-1.

In the game from yesterday I lost 3-0 .... My amc was suspended and the player I put in his position got injured!!! ...... After that my oppo was able to score 3 goals... and his goalkeeper was man ot the match.....

But this am I won my 1st semi in the cup with 4-0.. and in the league I'm still 4 points ahead...

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    SHort update...... I lost 2 titles in 1 day... because I lost my CL with 3-0 after the first match 1-1.

In the game from yesterday I lost 3-0 .... My amc was suspended and the player I put in his position got injured!!! ...... After that my oppo was able to score 3 goals... and his goalkeeper was man ot the match.....

But this am I won my 1st semi in the cup with 4-0.. and in the league I'm still 4 points ahead...
    You lost your chance for six CL titles in a row, so hard luck, 5 in a row is something special, I managed to avoid the third strongest guy left as he was beaten 6-1 on aggregate by a team 10% weaker than him, at least you will have the league and cup which is still not a bad season at all.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You lost your chance for six CL titles in a row, so hard luck, 5 in a row is something special, I managed to avoid the third strongest guy left as he was beaten 6-1 on aggregate by a team 10% weaker than him, at least you will have the league and cup which is still not a bad season at all.

Its not hard luck in my opinion. He is not doing something right.
    CL has the toughest engine and simulator, it requires not just high skills/quality, but also SAs: especially free-kick, defensive wall, and aerial command. Then you can now talk about training regimes and tactics.

....just my opinion though

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Its not hard luck in my opinion. He is not doing something right.
    CL has the toughest engine and simulator, it requires not just high skills/quality, but also SAs: especially free-kick, defensive wall, and aerial command. Then you can now talk about training regimes and tactics.

....just my opinion though

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I understand, I just said, unlucky for getting knocked out, I know he did something right as it is hard to do.

Nebu likes this.

Rookie
    A little update after 3 days. Lost against first place with 6-0...worst game ever for my team 3 days ago. From Cup I am out like I said in QF... in SuperLeague doing good after a 4-1 agg I am in the QF where I will meet an 125% opponent tomorrow. In League aiming for top 3 but its hard because top 8 are all money spenders. Today faced my old friend with 170% now that I managed to win with 2-1 in 84' with my MC goal. A crazy win because my team its now at 140% so 30% diff

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Max
    I haven’t been so active lately on this thread as I have lightened my activity here.

Anyway, I will do today’s batch of matches.

So, we won 3-1 at home in our Cup Semi Finals, this was the toughest test we were given all season, they could and should have made it 2-2 in the 80th minute, which would have ended my 40 consecutive win streak at home in all competitions, we finished it off in the last few minutes, no co,plaintext here as we were do,instead, conceding the away goal could be dangerous, but we arranged well for losing a key squad player.
    It is the first goal we conceded in the cup this season but no worries, I thought when the cross came in leading to the goal would be defended as he looked like he won the duel, I thought “this will be easily cleared” the attacker ended up losing his tight marker making it 2-1, we had the last laugh, and with our main defender back, I am confident we will advance to the Final.

So, here are the highlights,

We were very very lucky.

Thank you guys for your support.

In the league, we won 5-0 at home, we keep pushing on but we are not overtaking the first place guy, although our performance is good, we are still second.

In this match, we won our 42nd consecutive home match, in all competitions, (if we count me being on the home side for finals then it is) if not, than it is 40.

Here are the highlights.

Thank you guys for your support again.

League table:

My Season:

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Good win in the CL, couldn’t attend, way too early for me,

Thanks guys for support.

Good thing is, the eight star goalkeeper my rival had obviously was a loan and got sold, now he is 4% weaker than he was yesterday, we have a chance, thank god.

Page 26 of 49 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast