Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Just made it to the next round in the cup 4-0 yesterday... this good for me because a pretty good oppo....

This early morning played at home against even a 10% better team in the CL... played 1-1 at home.... I think I can beat him in the away game....I need to train hard for this because it is also a good team what is well trained...

In the League I'm now 4 points lose from the #2, so that should be no problem to get that title....

But the cup and specially the CL will be really hard this seaon
    khris likes this.

Rookie
    A little update after some days. Ended on 3rd in group in CL so now going for SuperLeague for my first time ever. Meeting an 135% opponent there later today. In cup knocked out in QF with 3-1 agg...my opponent almost 170% so one trophy is gone. Today meeting the first place in League...he is around 170% too so almost 30% diff and just 4 goals conceeded in 12 games for him. My team is not doing so great in last 5 games we lost 4

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh and khris like this.

Max
    Mid season update, it will be a nice little update today, nothing too long.

Anyway, we have 27 wins from 28, good start again but we have a much tougher second half and I am looking forward to playing it.

League Standings:

CL knockout path:

Cup Semi Finals:

Annoying that one of my first team players is suspended for the first leg of the Semi Finals.

My Season:

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    khris and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    Today and Tomorrow are the days when it will be decided whether I will win the League or not.
    khris and Jonathan like this.

Max
    Sorry of this post wakes some of you up, I need to get it out of the way now.

Anyway, only one match today, we won 6-0 at home which is great,

Here are the highlights,

Thanks all to my supporters.

League table: We are doing very well, but still only 2nd, as expected, our only defeat was to first, which I expected to happen, at least the loss has been eliminated from all of the form from the last 5 matches everywhere.

Good season, so far, we have scored a record amount of goals so far, we’ll for me it is a personal record, defensive records are average which is great, more to come though, the Cup Semi Final, CL Quarters etc, a lot of difficult games coming up, stay tuned.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.

Addicted
    The overall team quality of my main opponents in League and CL have degraded today.

Seems like the loan players have vanished just in time. Today is the day when I play my main rival in League.

Although he got benefited from the Loan player immensely as yesterday he did beat the most strongest team of our League 3 - 1.

Famous
    Solid 2-0 win in the league...

But tonight here at 17:36 pm in europe time here 11:36pm so i sleep i think that time specially now we need to stay more strong and healthy in this time of the virus
    I play my curial game in the CL 1st match was 1-1 but now with my amc suspended. I just hope tom to be able to go for the CL to go....
    Hope so
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Small update on my account, i ve been winning games lately but suazo is still having a bad season.
    Possibly his 2nd worst since his arrival on my club.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    This season my team has been the giant slayer.

In CL we defeated a team twice in group stage which hadn't lost a game till now. Quite sure we both will be facing each other in final.

In League we just now defeated the table topper and regained no 1 position. With this win our hopes of winning the League is still alive. He has lost only 2 games till now and both against us.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Small update on my account, i ve been winning games lately but suazo is still having a bad season.
    Possibly his 2nd worst since his arrival on my club.
    My player Ludovic is also struggling in League games. But he showed up today when it mattered the most.
    SuperDunk likes this.

Page 25 of 49 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast