Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    How? I am spending $$$ on the special sponsor when I have player with 2 SA.
    No it's just so hard here near top of server so many active players and levels together, you need also good amount of luck to succeed.
    Nordeus gods want you to spend more šŸ˜
    Nebu likes this.

How? I am spending $$$ on the special sponsor when I have player with 2 SA.
    No it's just so hard here near top of server so many active players and levels together, you need also good amount of luck to succeed.
    Yes, I heard the top of the server is very competitive... best to avoid competition.
    Several months ago when certain changes were made to the servers, I noticed I was moved into serious investors group. Players who probably were investing more than I was willing to.
    Guess what? I tanked about 2 times, I let them carry on. lol. Now I have competitors that are manageable.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    Excuse me breaking up the discussion you all are having but I am posting my results over the last 2 days.

Anyway, yesterday I won 5-0 in the league and 1-4 in the Cup Semi Finals to advance to the Final again.

Today I had a very nervy home win, it was good donā€™t get me wrong but I thought I would lose my home winning streak since the start of season 129.

Highlights:

Thanks all for the support.

League Table, I am now stuck six points behind, the title decider will be at home for me so since I am 12.5% weaker, hopefully I will do well, nearly held him last time but lost 2-3, will be looking for the win as there is no other option.

He is doing well too.

CL Semi Final seeding is here.

Cup Final is at 10:00 in the morning against a 23% weaker guy.

My Season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Max
    Won by 10 goals in a match for the fifth time this season.

This time it was an 0-11 win against rock bottom so nothing too shocking, I beat him 11-1 at my home so nothing surprising.

Highlights

Thanks all for support

My keeperā€™s 25th clean sheet in 35 matches so not bad, named him after myself because GK is my favourite position lol.

League Table, we are doing really well, but still, we lie 3 points off the summit, I play the first guy at my home, which will be crucial to keep my home unbeaten and winning streak alive, more importantly the quad, it would be nice if he slipped up, but I wonā€™t wish it on him.

My season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Addicted
    I had not lost a match until yesterday, and now I have lost 3 in row. I lost in Cup semi final but Iā€™m through to the final thans to the 7-2 win I had in the first leg. I also lost in CL by 3-4, coming back from 0-4. I also went to the semi final because I had won the first match 2-0. And then I lost in league... I am still 2 points ahead in a very tough rivalry, I just managed to beat him 1-0 two days ago. I have more difficult match tomorrow, if I can win that, I hope I can win the league too (unless another troll happens).

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I had not lost a match until yesterday, and now I have lost 3 in row. I lost in Cup semi final but Iā€™m through to the final thans to the 7-2 win I had in the first leg. I also lost in CL by 3-4, coming back from 0-4. I also went to the semi final because I had won the first match 2-0. And then I lost in league... I am still 2 points ahead in a very tough rivalry, I just managed to beat him 1-0 two days ago. I have more difficult match tomorrow, if I can win that, I hope I can win the league too (unless another troll happens).
    Good luck bro

Sinany03 likes this.

After my opponent lost first leg of CL quarterfinals 2-4, he upped his quality from 138% to 150% today. He is also my cup final opponent, now that's about it for my chance for titles again this season.
    We managed to get a 2-2 draw at home in the second leg, which sees us going through to the semifinals, where another hard +1 level opponent awaits.

Guys I need your help here: so the fast trainers write up by Nik suggests that fast trainers for a particular level is 105m & 7.7m salary. But I have been seeing many young players like the one below; the salary is for a higher level and his value a lower one. Please does this make him a fast trainer?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Guys I need your help here: so the fast trainers write up by Nik suggests that fast trainers for a particular level is 105m & 7.7m salary. But I have been seeing many young players like the one below; the salary is for a higher level and his value a lower one. Please does this make him a fast trainer?
    For me the wage is irrelevant anyway, the wage can be lower for example when someone bought this player with 50% and trained him to 59%, it is no indicator. Only the value and there it depends, in my own table it says 105.5M for FT 109 quality, but Niks table suggest 106M should be possible? You cannot know if he is 105.1M or 105.9M but it makes a big difference.
    Nebu likes this.

For me the wage is irrelevant anyway, the wage can be lower for example when someone bought this player with 50% and trained him to 59%, it is no indicator. Only the value and there it depends, in my own table it says 105.5M for FT 109 quality, but Niks table suggest 106M should be possible? You cannot know if he is 105.1M or 105.9M but it makes a big difference.
    Thanks Ryan, but am looking via negotiations so all I am seeing is that 105M. He actually has 3 18 yr olds like that in his team. And if I can get them now, it will be cheaper than next season, I wish I could get a guarantee that they are fast trainers.

Page 29 of 49 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast