Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

So I just took a closer look, he just bought 3 new scout players as defenders. Before his defence was quite low, he only powertrains attackers generally... As he is also manipulator this makes him quite flexible in gaining quality while investing little.

Addicted
    Now it's safe to say that if everything goes on well we will win the League and CUP.

CL will be difficult as we will be up against a team stronger than us with all players having SA.
    Nebu and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Now it's safe to say that if everything goes on well we will win the League and CUP.

CL will be difficult as we will be up against a team stronger than us with all players having SA.
    Teams loaded with SAs usually win CL

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    As a rule, I only invest at the beginning of the season, irrespective of how mouth watering my prospects are, my club sticks to its budget. Lol!

Smart manager. The game is also about managing your resources wisely not just about winning trophies.
    Nebu likes this.

As a rule, I only invest at the beginning of the season, irrespective of how mouth watering my prospects are, my club sticks to its budget. Lol!

Yeah me too. I use all my greens on first day of a season normally or some on first association weekend if I have easy opponents first few days. But I don't know, this caused me to lose so many finals and semifinals lately, because I cannot keep up with the "normal spenders", so those who daily invest their greens, especially those who are level or 2 above when I meet them. I can beat them in the first rounds of cup but not at the end, I have so many second and third plates in my trophy cabinet, am sick of this.

Addicted
    Teams loaded with SAs usually win CL

I also have 7 players with SA in starting line up and 8 mutants at Level 3 while the opponent team has 0 mutants.

Funny thing is that guy was in my group and he hadn't a lost a game in his whole career until we defeated him twice in group stage 😝
    Nebu likes this.

I have 11 players with SA and even 2 with double SA and I haven't won the CL for 7 seasons or so, must be doing something wrong. lol

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I have 11 players with SA and even 2 with double SA and I haven't won the CL for 7 seasons or so, must be doing something wrong. lol
    😂😂😂 Noob Manager 😝😝😝
    The wrong which you are doing is not spending $$$

😂😂😂 Noob Manager 😝😝😝
    The wrong which you are doing is not spending $$$
    How? I am spending $$$ on the special sponsor when I have player with 2 SA.
    No it's just so hard here near top of server so many active players and levels together, you need also good amount of luck to succeed.

Smart manager. The game is also about managing your resources wisely not just about winning trophies.
    True

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 28 of 49 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast