Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    If we win today in League then there is high chance that we will finish the League at no 1 spot.

We are up against a team which is 4 percent stronger than us and my main MC is out of the game with a Yellow card.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    If we win today in League then there is high chance that we will finish the League at no 1 spot.

We are up against a team which is 4 percent stronger than us and my main MC is out of the game with a Yellow card.
    We thrashed them 1 - 8. Now I just need to keep on winning against the weaker teams and maintain a good scoring form.

There are chances that it can boil down to goal difference.
    CataAlex likes this.

Rookie
    We thrashed them 1 - 8. Now I just need to keep on winning against the weaker teams and maintain a good scoring form.

Good job

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Well done coach

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by CataAlex View Post
    Good job

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Well done coach

Yes good job but at the same time when he logins and sees that he was thrashed 1 - 8 he will start to curse the game engine. How on earth a team 4 percent weaker than me thrash me 1 - 8.

He is the same guy who decided to buy lots and lots of scouts when he was at number 8 in this League of sharks.

Max
    Two games today, first one was the CL Quarter Final second leg, where we won 0-3, which was at a very convenient time of 5:09 am.

Highlights:

CL seeding.

Thanks guys for support.

This is my rival for the CL as you know, I can thank god that his 8* loan goalkeeper’s contract has now expired, so it will make our Jin slightly easier, hopefully with the time difference, if we make it the Final, we don’t get a game in the middle of the night, that could deal a fatal blow to our quadruple hopes this season.

Moving on...

We won 1-9 in the league, good win, we our now level with the first on goal difference but beating him on the criteria of goals scored, my only loss of the season was dealt by him, hoping that I get a lucky troll result in our return match, this league could really be decide on goal difference, closer still, goals scored, it is crucial that we keep up with their goalscoring rate, a win against them may not be enough. We are about to hit the 100 goal mark in the league again, you’ll be pleased to hear.

Here are the highlights.

League Table:

Our season, we are about to score 200 goals, the fastest time we would have ever done it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

After my opponent lost first leg of CL quarterfinals 2-4, he upped his quality from 138% to 150% today. He is also my cup final opponent, now that's about it for my chance for titles again this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    After my opponent lost first leg of CL quarterfinals 2-4, he upped his quality from 138% to 150% today. He is also my cup final opponent, now that's about it for my chance for titles again this season.
    Wow! So people do invest that much at the end of the season?!

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Wow! So people do invest that much at the end of the season?!
    Why not? If he can do it, he has realistic chances on another triple crown then. Also worth mentioning he is one level above, so for him it was 118 to 130 %, what is that 500 greens maybe?
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Why not? If he can do it, he has realistic chances on another triple crown then. Also worth mentioning he is one level above, so for him it was 118 to 130 %, what is that 500 greens maybe?
    As a rule, I only invest at the beginning of the season, irrespective of how mouth watering my prospects are, my club sticks to its budget. Lol!

Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast