Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I can’t believe it, lost 1-0 in the first leg to a 96% team, that loss left me angry, yes I didn’t attend which in truth was my fault, but we got two yellows which leaves 4 players at risk of suspension.

My GK got injured, Benitez missed a penalty, which I can tell you, he has scored every penalty to rate, maybe except one in a friendly but in all competitions he missed and he got a lucky winner in the 86th minute, we will give them payback in the second leg, I hope to beat that opponent tomorrow.

I need to win, almost every game for the rest of the season, that loss is just a disaster, our GK got injured, and as I mentioned 2 yellows, everything went wrong and it was a disaster.

Thanks all for support, hopefully we can turn this around.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Something similar happened with my team today. I guess today was the troll day. We played a draw with a 17 percent weaker team. Conceded a free kick which resulted in a goal and got two yellow cards.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Something similar happened with my team today. I guess today was the troll day. We played a draw with a 17 percent weaker team. Conceded a free kick which resulted in a goal and got two yellow cards.
    Everything possible went wrong, we will win the second leg, CL is the big goal for me, main thing is we move on and do not dwell on the result.

Last edited by Max; 04-20-2020 at 05:47 PM.

Well, the manager agreed, I wish he forgot. Looking at his value, he is on the lower range. Am not even going to test him, he will warm the benches and reduce the overall team quality henceforth.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Well, the manager agreed, I wish he forgot. Looking at his value, he is on the lower range. Am not even going to test him, he will warm the benches and reduce the overall team quality henceforth.

for posts like these, I wish we had sad reaction here in forum like on facebook.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    for posts like these, I wish we had sad reaction here in forum like on facebook.
    Even more sad is that I just saw a fast trainer in the auctions same position but no cash... I won't buy cash with tokens, I will rather sell of my best player.

But I have learnt my lesson...
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hahahahaha. And when you genuinely want to buy a player no one accepts the offer.

I guess tha manager knew he won't get a better offer for these slow trainers.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    It feels like that the game engine is in troll mode since last 2 days. We some how managed to win 0 - 1 against a 16 percent weaker team. There was hardly any simulation thorough out the game.

Now I am not feeling confident that we will win the CUP even though we are 12 percent stronger than opponent because the game engine is behaving strangely.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    It feels like that the game engine is in troll mode since last 2 days. We some how managed to win 0 - 1 against a 16 percent weaker team. There was hardly any simulation thorough out the game.

Now I am not feeling confident that we will win the CUP even though we are 12 percent stronger than opponent because the game engine is behaving strangely.
    Don't give up yet coach, prepare to win!

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I can’t believe it, lost 1-0 in the first leg to a 96% team, that loss left me angry, yes I didn’t attend which in truth was my fault, but we got two yellows which leaves 4 players at risk of suspension.

My GK got injured, Benitez missed a penalty, which I can tell you, he has scored every penalty to date, maybe except one in a friendly but in all competitions he missed and he got a lucky winner in the 86th minute, we will give them payback in the second leg, I hope to beat that opponent tomorrow.

I need to win, almost every game for the rest of the season, that loss is just a disaster, our GK got injured, and as I mentioned 2 yellows, everything went wrong and it was a disaster.

Thanks all for support, hopefully we can turn this around.

You beat him in the next round mate.... and make a great next final

Famous
    Just won more or less the league title......
    Today I played #2 who has 6 point behind us before todays match........ we are equal in quality (ok I'm 1% stronger) but with both manager attend this am I crushed him with 6-1...

Tonight the Cup final..... SO I can only win 2 prizes... cause I lost the CL because very busy (standng in line for the supermarkets here in Philpines,) and also my internet is lately so slwo sometimes I can not even make connnection... beause of this visur what is running around...

But stay safe all you guys

Page 32 of 49 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast