Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    I have been using my Youth Academy player as a GK and I am very pleased with his performance even though his quality is not that high.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I have been using my Youth Academy player as a GK and I am very pleased with his performance even though his quality is not that high.
    I have thought about that, but that place is very expensive. As if that's not enough, you don't have control over the training, like you cannot choose which SA you want for your goalie.
    But if I get a young lad from the market, I can by God's grace train him to my taste

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Dreamer
    It's make or break this 2 days
    In a couple of hours time - an association match against a tanker
    Few hours after that a league match against 2nd position team - lose that - no trophies again 😑
    Later in the evening - 2nd leg of association match
    Near to midnight ( my time) - CL final against a tanker
    Don't think I will have any chance and only hope for a troll.
    Well - till next season
    Cheers

I know sometimes it sucks. The only thing that can comfort you that the association matches does not harm team's condition.
    maloukees likes this.

Yesterday we secured the league title with a 4-1 win and we are now 7 points in front with 2 games to go!
    Today also CL final vs 162%, I'll try my best but it will be very tough.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yesterday we secured the league title with a 4-1 win and we are now 7 points in front with 2 games to go!
    Today also CL final vs 162%, I'll try my best but it will be very tough.
    Wow I can't believe it, we won 4-3. The troll results in finals worked for me one time. After 5 finals lost in a row we lift the Champions League!
    Fortunately one of his DC was suspended and he needed to change formation to one, where I know how to counter. Still lucky.

Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-24-play-top-eleven-football-manager-1-.jpg

Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-24-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg
    Nebu likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Wow I can't believe it, we won 4-3. The troll results in finals worked for me one time. After 5 finals lost in a row we lift the Champions League!
    Fortunately one of his DC was suspended and he needed to change formation to one, where I know how to counter. Still lucky.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-24 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager(1).jpg 
Views:	28 
Size:	30.5 KB 
ID:	133084

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-04-24 Play - Top Eleven - Be a Football Manager.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	133085
    Congrats mate.....

You deserve it
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Famous
    With 1 league match to go I only draw once the rest I won...

Also won the Cup final.... That make 4 cup back to back...

But I lost the CL title and because of that no change for the Super Cup.....

Next season I will make this my goal once again win all the titles...... with no draw manipulation.....

When you manipulate you get situations like Max,,,,, win almost all league matches (only 1 lost) but maybe lose title because of there is only 1 compettor in the leguau...

By the way.....I hope Max can win the title..
    Last edited by maloukees; 04-24-2020 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    With 1 league match to go I only draw once the rest I won...

Also won the Cup final.... That make 4 cup back to back...

But I lost the CL title and because of that no change for the Super Cup.....

Next season I will make this my goal once again win all the titles...... with no draw manipulation.....

When you manipulate you get situations like Max,,,,, win almost all league matches (only 1 lost) but lose the title because of there is only 1 compettor in the leguau...
    You are right, but without manipulation it is also not easy. This season came very close, won CL and League but lost cup final. My team is 138% and I can beat almost any opponent on a good day, I know that, but at the end it is also luck involved.
    If you don't manipulate, you can afford to lose a game or two in the league, but CL and cup you always get good competition, can't afford to slip there.
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    We won the final yay!! But was it a troll result in my favor?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Page 42 of 49 FirstFirst ... 324041424344 ... LastLast