Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    We won the final yay!! But was it a troll result in my favor?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Congratz and.. no, 3% differance isn't a troll, we should consideer troll from +30% distance.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    With 1 league match to go I only draw once the rest I won...

Also won the Cup final.... That make 4 cup back to back...

But I lost the CL title and because of that no change for the Super Cup.....

Next season I will make this my goal once again win all the titles...... with no draw manipulation.....

When you manipulate you get situations like Max,,,,, win almost all league matches (only 1 lost) but maybe lose title because of there is only 1 compettor in the leguau...

By the way.....I hope Max can win the title..
    Yes, currently leading the league by 6 goal difference so my opponent must win 7-0 now to overtake me, I lost two and drew one game all season yet I have lost at least two trophies because of that.

By the way maloukees, I did not manipulate the draw, I kept all of my players. And I am did a good job I think, about 4 or 5 teams in my league were over six stars, I am nearly 7 now, and the second place guy right now is 127%, I am nearly 116%, none of this was with spending money or manipulation, I got my tokens from associations which I won’t get this season because we are condemned to relegation now, well almost certainly, we need to get a 36-0 tomorrow which won’t happen.

I have never manipulated, never did it once, I admit I tanked once but that was because I was taking a break for a while.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-24-2020 at 12:55 PM.
    maloukees and Siddharth Singh like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    We won the final yay!! But was it a troll result in my favor?

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Congratz mate. Well done
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Yes, currently leading the league by 6 goal difference so my opponent must win 7-0 now to overtake me, I lost two and drew one game all season yet I have lost at least two trophies because of that.

By the way maloukees, I did not manipulate the draw, I kept all of my players. And I am did a good job I think, about 4 or 5 teams in my league were over six stars, I am nearly 7 now, and the second place guy right now is 127%, I am nearly 116%, none of this was with spending money or manipulation, I got my tokens from associations which I won’t get this season because we are condemned to relegation now, well almost certainly, we need to get a 36-0 tomorrow which won’t happen.

I have never manipulated, never did it once, I admit I tanked once but that was because I was taking a break for a while.

Sorry mate, inthought you sold at the end of the season some players to lower quality....
    Sorry again, you had just real bad luck to get such 1 strong oppo in your league....

Hope you can grab the title

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Sorry mate, inthought you sold at the end of the season some players to lower quality....
    Sorry again, you had just real bad luck to get such 1 strong oppo in your league....

Hope you can grab the title
    It’s no problem, I would never manipulate but at least I have the chance to take the title of that guy, the 2nd place guy has 1 league and 3 CL’s but he didn’t tank, he has a decent record just came runner up probably in most of his leagues, must be frustrating for him, he is a great supporter though, he has supported me in most of my league matches and in the cup and CL he has supported me, I really want to keep him on my friends list but I also want to remove him so I can avoid him next season, I don’t know what to do with him yet.

Managed to win the CL against my friend who had the same rating(3-1), 138%, quite a bitter succes, but it had to be done...The cup defeat was sour.....
    Suazo with a double assists
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Managed to win the CL against my friend who had the same rating(3-1), 138%, quite a bitter succes, but it had to be done...The cup defeat was sour.....
    I was watching but you know that both of you are on my friends list so I stayed neutral, congrats on winning, both of you are great teams.

Addicted
    Earlier when I used to play I always used to complain about how I can't find a decent GK.

I tried so many GK and every one turned out to be a dud.

But in my second beginning in Top Eleven Nordeus has given a godly GK for free. He is a product of the Youth Academy and is a fast trainer, not the fastest but decent enough for greens to be invested in him.

Today he made some crazy saves. He saved 1 goal from a scenario which till now I have always seen resulting in a goal.

He then proceeded to stop 2 back to back penalties in penalty shoot out. He is the reason why today we won our 2 CL trophy. I have decided that I won't sell him and have planned his retirement at our club.
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Congrats.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

And we won the 13th Super League

Season 130 - Are you ready?-13thsl.jpg

Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 334142434445 ... LastLast