Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    I've made it to the Super Cup for the first time, yet my the scheduled fixture time is 19:17. I have a league match kicking off at 19:15...how will that work?
    Go to support, can u move the league one?

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Yup. League match at 12.32. Super Cup at 12.40. 15 mins would be great for me. It is enough time to actually do something. I am not in such a bad state. Some have their matches 2 mins apart so their teams are playing 2 matches at the same time.
    If that's true, how will they attend those games.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    If that's true, how will they attend those games.

I really don't know. Never experienced anything like this before. I always had at least 15 mins between 2 matches and it was always an association match. I am assuming the match will be simulated and no support would be possible for those who have it 2 mins apart.

I have as usual reported to support and here at the forum. Support will respond within 48 hours as per automated response so if the forum does not work. We have to find a way to manage on our own.

With 8 mins difference, my fear is my condition will be insufficient and I will not have enough time to use the preparation tab to quickly recover my condition. I will have to do some quick substitutions and mix my lineup with my bench so I would have the highest possible condition for my main lineup. The risk factor would be injuries and players who lack motivation.
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    This will be my penultimate daily update, nothing much to post anymore since we have been eliminated in the CL Semis, strongest guy in the server won it anyway in the end so it is ok.

Anyway, focusing on ourselves again, we won 9-1 at home today, it is just what we needed to keep up with the guy, I was worried when the opponent made it 5-1, usually I wouldn’t of course but it was for the title situation we are currently in, so we had a cracking last 16 minutes of the game scoring four times, so with that all done, here are the match highlights.

Thanks so much all of you for the support.

That win was great and all but it was not enough to stay first, the opponent got the needed 7-0 win to pip us by 1 goal in goal difference, still we have chance to overturn this, hopefully we only scored a couple of goals, we need to score a lot if we are going to get this title in the bag. Had we not conceded that goal today, we would have been leading in goals scored.

Benitez still scoring all the goals and is pipping his top scorer.

We should know tomorrow at around 4pm what score I have to win to get the title.
    It is too close I can’t cope lol.

My Season.

In truth it has been ok, nothing spectacular though, only good thing would be beating the 127% opponent while I am 115%, not proud of my cup win as the final was easy, the semis weren’t, the CL Semi Finals is something I won’t talk about or something I don’t want to remember either as I got knocked out to an 18% weaker team conceding 3 goals in the last 12 minutes ending my 45 game home winning streak in all competitions.

I really hope we take the title tomorrow, and then after that I want to move on from this season.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Zizouka and Siddharth Singh like this.

What have you learned from last season?
    The game plan has a huge impact and I must be flexible enough to change it mid-game.

Where did you place last season?
    Leage: 1st, Champion: 2nd, Cup: Semi-Finals.

Are you participating in the Association's Cup?
    Yes.

What are your achievements with your Club and FA?
    ^^

What's your current level?

What's your budget for this season?
    Till now it's 691 m.

Who do you want to replace?
    The goalkeeper.

What are your goals for this season?
    Getting the 3 Trophies.

What's your training level?

Which will be your main formation?
    4-1-3-2

Addicted
    We won the Quadrupled this season. This is our first quadruple and hopefully many more will come.

Our season didn't started well. We were struggling to score goals and all the three loses of season came early on.

League : In the early part of the season we were around 4, 5 position. But by the first half of season we were at 2 position and we reached at number 1 during the later part of second half. We defeated the number 2 team twice which kept our hope of winning the League alive. I was quite certain that no other team wound he able to defeat him.

Champions League : I had a team in my group which hadn't been defeated in this entire Top Eleven career. We defeated him twice in group stage and on one ocassion 6 - 1.

He met me again in the final and we defeated him again. My GK was the saviour. This team now has only 4 defeats in his entire career and 3 have came against us.

CUP : There was no team in CUP which can challenge us, so CUP was ab easy win.

Super CUP :

Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-25-2020 at 06:12 AM.
    Nebu, Zizouka and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    We won the Quadrupled this season. This is our first quadruple and hopefully many more will come.

Our season didn't started well. We were struggling to score goals and all the three loses of season came early on.

League : In the early part of the season we were around 4, 5 position. But by the first half of season we were at 2 position and we reached at number 1 during the later part of second half. We defeated the number 2 team twice which kept our hope of winning the League alive. I was quite certain that no other team wound he able to defeat him.

Champions League : I had a team in my group which hadn't been defeated in this entire Top Eleven career. We defeated him twice in group stage and on one ocassion 6 - 1.

He met me again in the final and we defeated him again. My GK was the saviour. This team now has only 4 defeats in his entire career and 3 have came against us.

CUP : There was no team in CUP which can challenge us, so CUP was ab easy win.

Super CUP :

Congratulations bro. I was on the same journey until I underestimated my opponent in CL semifinal. Only won double this season but won quadruplet last season. Welcome to the club brother

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyricalray View Post
    Congratulations bro. I was on the same journey until I underestimated my opponent in CL semifinal. Only won double this season but won quadruplet last season. Welcome to the club brother

Sent from my TECNO L9 Plus using Tapatalk
    Had the exact same scenario as you too, won the quadruple last season, underestimated my opponent in the CL Semi Finals and won the Cup, League, 1st place and myself are on 72 points but are separated by 1 goal difference.

Quote Originally Posted by mattyg1306 View Post
    I've made it to the Super Cup for the first time, yet my the scheduled fixture time is 19:17. I have a league match kicking off at 19:15...how will that work?
    I have the same problem.
    6 minutes difference between league and Super Cup.
    That shouldn't happen Nordeus!

Almost a perfect season for me.
    I won the Cup/Champions League.
    Super Cup is possible because my team is 25% stronger.
    Let's see what happen and we all know a stronger team can lose.
    I hope the best.

I missed the Triple Crown so close.
    Too many tactical mistakes and lost important points in the league.
    Absolutely deserved first place for my friend!
    Well played!

Gesendet von meinem HRY-LX1 mit Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Please where do I submit my player for MC Challenge evaluation?

khris and eurofieds like this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast