Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree218Likes

Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Did AAA gave up on the game?
    He doesn t have a full 11 , and has 2 loses 1 draw 2 wins in the last 5 games. LOL
    Maybe, busy with other since.. with this virus going on..

Hope he doing fine...

That counts for all of us... lets stay save

Heavens can't login. I think he comes to the forum daily to check if anyone can help or respond to his thread.

Judging from his post, he couldn't manage his team from before last season ended.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...s-account.html

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Heavens can't login. I think he comes to the forum daily to check if anyone can help or respond to his thread.

Judging from his post, he couldn't manage his team from before last season ended.

https://forum.topeleven.com/bugs-tec...s-account.html
    Hopefully things sort out.
    Where are you @KHRIS in this matter? Would really need your help.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

I forwarded the issue onto the forum admins SausyFC & Lian, I provided the thread link as well, Khris can intervene if he wants but hopefully I will get a response soon.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-02-2020 at 06:33 PM. Reason: What the hell, autocorrect really makes me sound like I don’t know how to speak English.

Ive sent his report internally, the forumer account have no issues btw, I guess but that since he can't play, he don't visit us.

Rookie
    After my 3rd defeat in my career today...now a draw in CL after I dominated the game against an 120% oponent. My attack doesn t work this season well

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Addicted
    This is going to be one hell of a crazy league. At Level 3, I never expected such a competition.
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-03-11-25-00-908_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Season 130 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-04-03-11-25-13-599_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg

Everyone has dropped points in just 3 days of League competition. The person at the last of League standing is an active manager with Team quality of 83.5 percent which isn't bad for Level 3.
    maloukees likes this.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

I should have done this yesterday but whatever.

I won 4-0 in the league, great, it was easy, we were not in any danger, he only had 90% there, we had 104.5%

Here are the highlights.

The league table.

Thanks all for support.

Also, this game meant something because we got our 50th consecutive win. My old record was 44, on an old account.

This account has been abandoned for over a year now.

So that is why the club history is a load of crap. You can see my old streak there.

My season so far:

Club History:

I believe the max I can get to is 61 wins in a row before losing to this guy.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Last edited by Max; 04-03-2020 at 11:46 AM.
    CataAlex likes this.

Rookie
    A 4-0 win early in League against an 132% opponent. My team did pretty good after yesterday when was a disaster in league and cl games. Now I am on 4th place...a lot of strong ppl in my league. Later I will face an 111% opponent in cup where in my first leg I won 3-0 away so should be no problem. Need to rest some players because tomorrow I will face again that monster team that is now 169%...in cl this time.

Trimis de pe al meu SM-A510F folosind Tapatalk

Famous
    A straight firward 4-0 win in the league, we are now the only team in the league without losing points.

But tonight at 2am got my 2nd cup game where i defend a 4-2 ahead.. hope that goes good.

But my general feeling this season is more difficult to score many goals compared to last season even against abonded teams.
    What you think guys?

Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast