Thread: Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    That link is Algeria not Nigeria, they sound alike though

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    My fail lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/2826838710718870/

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Another cup final lost, it's the 5th final lost in a row now. Again vs very strong opponent (152% one level above) but it's frustrating to always get to the finals vs also good competition and then not being able to take the last step.

We will probably lose the 6th final in a row in a few days from now in CL vs 161% oppo.
    Hard luck bro. I can't even imagine how frustrated I will feel if I lose 5 finals in a row.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    I hate tapatalk lol
    Why? I don’t mind, I mostly use it so I can post all my photos on it, annoying thing is I get a bunch of emails of people posting to threads and just pms and notifications of people following you, etc.

I only use for the amount of photos I put in my posts for my season updates, I will do one more today and then no more until the season ends, unless I feel like it, I hate how long it takes to get the photos to load here though, it takes forever.

My vip subscription just ran out so no long posts for a while, thank god.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Hard luck bro. I can't even imagine how frustrated I will feel if I lose 5 finals in a row.
    My cup finale had a current 140% tanker vs a ex-tanker at 150%+ going for the poker. xD so well, I just can follow them or manipulate the avq to a lower level, so I tank.

Shaved 4 goals off top scorer's lead. Signed a triple position 18 yr old. He added an assist in a 10:1 win. 31 - 10 75 - 25. keeper was 103% and weirdly mutant trained. Not even mad as opponents goal animation was a volley from centre from 45 yards out. Sometimes ppl get lucky.

Addicted
    We won CUP final 5 - 0. We absolutely smashed them. The simulation was totally in our favor. In whole game they only reached our goal post 1 time.

Our star player Ludovic got inured in 38 minute but before getting injured he already had scored 2 goals.

Defenders tackles him, gets a red card, Ludovic takes the free kick, it deflects of the wall and my another player Wishart scores off the deflection from a long range shot. After that it's displayed that Ludovic is inured.

Their goalkeeper was superb. Other wise we would have won by 8 goals. He stopped 3 long distance shots which usually results in goal.
    khris and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I can live with it, when opponents are very good, but I just don't understand why I must get to the final every season and then lose, why not lose before one time? XD

Season 130 - Are you ready?-93650496_576677822960414_5328456969969729536_n.jpg
    Season 130 - Are you ready?-1.jpg
    So i lost the cup final 1-2 , and 197 games unbeaten to a worse 18% manager.
    What is so inffuriating is that i conceded 2 goals after i went defensive, and his stupid goalkeeper saved everything.
    What s the point of 200% finishing 140% attackers if his 7* striker has like 2 shots on target and 2 goals...
    I m still around, LOL!

Max

Season 130 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	93650496_576677822960414_5328456969969729536_n.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	133060
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	133061
    So i lost the cup final 1-2 , and 197 games unbeaten to a worse 18% manager.
    What is so inffuriating is that i conceded 2 goals after i went defensive, and his stupid goalkeeper saved everything.
    What s the point of 200% finishing 140% attackers if his 7* striker has like 2 shots on target and 2 goals...
    Honestly I need a game like that later against the first place, not the way I want to win a league title as it would be unfair on the other manager but we will see.

Hard luck, keep going, have the risk of going out if the CL early, which fir me is the Semi Finals, to a 17% weaker team, I didn’t watch, my keeper got injured, 2 players cautioned causing one to get suspended, what I need for tomorrow’s second leg is a 2-0 with no yellow cards at all.

Was Suazo a flop in this game?

I checked the game and realised that your opponent is on my friends list so I would not have supported unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Honestly I need a game like that later against the first place, not the way I want to win a league title as it would be unfair on the other manager but we will see.

Hard luck, keep going, have the risk of going out if the CL early, which fir me is the Semi Finals, to a 17% weaker team, I didn’t watch, my keeper got injured, 2 players cautioned causing one to get suspended, what I need for tomorrow’s second leg is a 2-0 with no yellow cards at all.

Was Suazo a flop in this game?

I checked the game and realised that your opponent is on my friends list so I would not have supported unfortunately.

It was your typical game, opponent GK saves everything, you miss everything.
    And i also went defensive anticipating what s going to follow, to no avail.
    Stupid game rigged my final once again, what a **** show.
    I m still around, LOL!

Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast