Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.7.2 - 1st of April

The game on the PC looks like a disaster joke for 1rst April. The previous version was better. And the previous after this even better. Now everything is so big and so unbalanced with the environment. I' am not your grandfather who can't see nothing without his glasses.... Listen the fans of this game and make it better not worse.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

In all countries, because of the virus, are trying to persuade elderly people to stay at home. NORDEUS made the game more user friendly for them
    in order to start playing T11 and forget to get out of their homes.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

On April 1st we've released Top Eleven 9.7.2 on Android and iOS and 9.7.3 on web-browser.

In this release, we bring some backend improvements and optimizations.

The update is still propagating so if you're not able to see it now it will be available soon.
    When the old version returns? Everything is like huge now on the web app... Looks like mobile version on PC. The old design was better in my opinion...

SO?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    After this update look this

When fix this issue? i can t play, from 2-3 sec in 2-3 sec conexion lost

Addicted
    nordvid 10

Wish you hadn’t released this. It does nothing but wreck the game. Can’t you guys roll back to before this disaster update?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12