Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Top Eleven 9.7.2 - 1st of April

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Top Eleven 9.7.2 - 1st of April

Hi Managers!

On April 1st we've released Top Eleven 9.7.2 on Android and iOS and 9.7.3 on web-browser.

In this release, we bring some backend improvements and optimizations.

The update is still propagating so if you're not able to see it now it will be available soon.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Hi Managers!

On April 1st we've released Top Eleven 9.7.2 on Android and iOS and 9.7.3 on the web-browser.

In this release, we bring some backend improvements and optimizations.

The update is still propagating so if you're not able to see it now it will be available soon.
    Must be an April fools joke , any “April fools challenge” this year? I wish that solar system challenge one last year was real. It looked cool.

Famous
    Do not believe... april fools day just like last year

Addicted
    I had received the the update few hours back.

Everything is like huge now on the web app... Looks like mobile version on PC. The old design was better in my opinion.
    Metalord likes this.

Another balls up. Takes ages to load , and then match not available . Result after game had finished

Max
    I see what you mean, I remember the solar system tour joke last year, this year, on their twitter page, it is social media coach, car coach whatever in youth academy, that is their joke this year:

Addicted
    After this update look this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] Top Eleven 9.7.2 - 1st of April-91187834_1511817312310957_8649558586428489728_n.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Everything is like huge now on the web app... Looks like mobile version on PC. The old design was better in my opinion.
    Look at how bad the resolution is for the PC version of the game, I can't even read names of the teams in fixtures section of the league screen. I hope this is april fool.

[Official] Top Eleven 9.7.2 - 1st of April-screenshot_2020-04-01-play-top-eleven-football-manager.jpg
    Metalord likes this.

Famous
    The joke was that I did not get my login reward today. Interesting one !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast