Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time

Quote Originally Posted by julien12 View Post
    New Special Sponsor task of “Use a personal trainer once on any player” really doesn’t make good sense.

I like this event (though it should not be held too often) but some of the tasks really cannot be cost justified. In particular the new task to use a personal trainer.
    The minimum cost to use a personal trainer (18yo, low Q player) is 40 tokens for a measly 4% gain in quality. The cost to buy up to the next level of the sponsor event is 25 tokens. So I am being given the option of spending 40 tokens to gain 4% in quality - when it would cost me far less to train the player manually to get the same 4% increase - to get 80 event points or spend 25 tokens to just buy into the next level - which might be quite a bit more than 80 event points?

I am just pointing out that this particular task in no way makes good financial/team or token management sense.
    These people and money

Sent courtesy of Canville FC

Famous
    Do I really want the shirt?[Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time-image.jpg[Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time-image.jpg
    Do I fcuk!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    Do I really want the shirt?Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	90.7 KB 
ID:	132918Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	91.8 KB 
ID:	132919
    Do I fcuk!
    Yes, I don’t think many do, I want to add an SA to my team, yes it might not do much but still it would be nice to get it.

Most of the rest of the tasks require resource usage here, so I am backing out now.
    Altiplano likes this.

Good side event, hope they continue to have this going forward. I managed to get the jersey. It looks like a set when paired with the jersey last month
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Hi everyone,

I Need your help... „Use a Personal Trainer once on Andy Player“ What dies This mean? What do I have to do?

Thanks!

Apprentice
    Yes totally agree 23pstar - I am at the stage of the last milestone. Contemplating paying the 25 tokens though to get the 20% faster recovery rate as got lots of young players. Either that or save up 25 greens for a youth coach. Ironically I only have 1 AMC in my whole squad otherwise I could have done that to get there. Could not give a toss about the special achievement award tbh.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by TomasoBG View Post
    Hi everyone,

I Need your help... „Use a Personal Trainer once on Andy Player“ What dies This mean? What do I have to do?

Thanks!
    Using 25T to skip will be much cost effective. But if you still want to do it then click on a player. There will be an option to use personal trainer.

The lower the quality of your player the less token it will take to use personal trainer.
    TomasoBG likes this.

Rookie
    I was chasing all the tasks as well and I managed to get to 13 level. (This was my initial target)

I also paid for the premium awards , which worth every penny.... till I got to the 13th award!

I was desperately waiting to see the Special Striker that will be unlocked for me (between 6 and 9 stars)... And I get a 6-star striker , 24 yo .... honestly I think its the last time I pay for such a thing...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by WiseSif View Post
    I was chasing all the tasks as well and I managed to get to 13 level. (This was my initial target)

I also paid for the premium awards , which worth every penny.... till I got to the 13th award!

I was desperately waiting to see the Special Striker that will be unlocked for me (between 6 and 9 stars)... And I get a 6-star striker , 24 yo .... honestly I think its the last time I pay for such a thing...
    That's disappointing. I guess just sell him and take what you can get.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Many thanks! I think it is Not Worth to spend 25 Tokens....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast