Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time

[Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time-wn-73-.jpg

Hi Managers! The Special Sponsor is back bringing some new tasks for you to complete. Complete tasks to unlock milestones and unlock amazing rewards. Good luck!

Full rules bellow.

• Unlocking milestones will enable you to claim rewards from Regular and Premium Special Sponsor options.
    • Regular option is available for everyone.
    • Premium option can be accessed by going to UNLOCK PREMIUM. Once the Premium option is unlocked, you can reach and claim all Premium rewards until the end of the event.
    • When Premium option gets unlocked, all milestones which you have already passed will automatically be unlocked and all rewards will become claimable immediately.
    • The event can be completed only once.
    • New tasks will be available every 2 days. Each task can be completed only once.
    • The progress for each task is counted from the moment it becomes active. If you completed the action required by the task before it became active, retroactive progress will not be taken into account.
    • Tasks are available until they are fully completed or until the event ends.
    • You can check task progress in the Tasks section at any point.
    • You can purchase progress to fill up the points progress bar and reach the next milestone. This applies for each milestone separately.
    • Once you reach the last milestone of the event, you can utilize additional points.
    • Certain rewards are boosts that have specific duration. Make sure to read detailed information about each reward by tapping the ‘i’ button in the right corner of the reward.
    • All rewards become active immediately after they are claimed.
    • This version of Special Sponsor is available no web browsers as well. However, you can unlock Premium only from a mobile device.

Addicted
    Everything is like huge now on the web app, remain ? or ?

not worth bothering
    I m still around, LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by StarlingCF View Post
    Everything is like huge now on the web app, remain ? or ?
    It is really annoying, it hurts my eyes. Also got slower it feels like.

BTT: I like the special sponsor, it's a nice event.

Addicted
    The rewards (even with premium) are still not satisfying. Gives very little amound of packs and tokens, and others like 5% tackling also not good enough. If they improve rewards, it could become a very good event I think.

Addicted
    Am I correct that I get the enormous amount of 30 (!!) points for leveling 10 (!!!) players up a star? Wow!
    NUNO FC and julien12 like this.

[Official] Special Sponsor is back! - Full-Time-screenshot_20200404-144004%7E2.png

There are errors in Turkish translations, we solve this in a way. But We Didn't Understand The Picture.
    Anarşi likes this.
    SİNCE 1922

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by İREN İDMAN YURDU View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20200404-144004~2.png 
Views:	137 
Size:	94.3 KB 
ID:	132835

There are errors in Turkish translations, we solve this in a way. But We Didn't Understand The Picture.
    I think this means we are about to get a King of the Hill type event soon.

I am not even bothering winning free things there. No milestones for me :-P

Need to buy tokens

Pls help Fortumo not work centil not work NOT have PayPal card to buy tokens
    Last edited by didddfddge; 04-04-2020 at 07:24 PM. Reason: Not corect

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast