Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Does the bonus work in the opposite way?

Does the bonus work in the opposite way?

I wonder if due to the bug (or evil design) in this game the bonuses assigned during the game are working in the opposite way. However many games of my team I have been watching, I don't recall a single time when I saw any correlation between my directives and what was taking place. And if there was any, it must have been the reverse.
    Today my 105% team played against the opponent, 70% team. I'm watching, plus one friend, the opponent does not. My field. Since by all signs this has to be an easy victory, I assign attacking tactics, and once the game starts, give attacking bonus.
    At minute 70, the score is still 0:0. Since I feel I need to change something, I change the tactics to normal and give the next bonus as defense. This apparently brings the needed change, and by minute 80 the score is already 3:0 in my favor, and so it ends.
    Coincidence? or not?
    Did anybody actually ever see any observable change in the gameplay depending on the assigned bonus, or changing the tactics? did you ever see actual long or shot passes depending on what you specified? or passes focused on the direction you specified?tweakbox appvalley https://vlc.onl/
    Last edited by FrankCade; 04-08-2020 at 09:05 AM.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, that's a misunderstanding many managers have.
    TE doesn't work additively :
    Meaning ok I have better quality + good formation + tactics + condition + morale + win bonus + training bonus + watching + support ...so I have to win.
    The game engine choosing randomly to ignore or to give some more gravity to specific factors in every game.
    In your case, the game engine ignored the attacking mentality, ball possession and bonus but rewarded you when you changed tactics.
    You could change to all the wrong tactics at that time but it just recognized your coaching effort to reverse a bad out coming.

Read my theory here
    https://forum.topeleven.com/top-elev...op-eleven.html
    EastsiderSG likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Does the bonus work in the opposite way?

I wonder if due to the bug (or evil design) in this game the bonuses assigned during the game are working in the opposite way. However many games of my team I have been watching, I don't recall a single time when I saw any correlation between my directives and what was taking place. And if there was any, it must have been the reverse.
    Today my 105% team played against the opponent, 70% team. I'm watching, plus one friend, the opponent does not. My field. Since by all signs this has to be an easy victory, I assign attacking tactics, and once the game starts, give attacking bonus.
    At minute 70, the score is still 0:0. Since I feel I need to change something, I change the tactics to normal and give the next bonus as defense. This apparently brings the needed change, and by minute 80 the score is already 3:0 in my favor, and so it ends.
    Coincidence? or not?
    Did anybody actually ever see any observable change in the gameplay depending on the assigned bonus, or changing the tactics? did you ever see actual long or shot passes depending on what you specified? or passes focused on the direction you specified?

The only bonus i see a noticeable effect from is the possession bonus. Tactics i always notice a change. Try training your team with the formation orders and kick takers you plan on using in your next match. Your team will always default to how they are set pregame so watch and adjust accordingly. Like one league match this season i saw 3n nstead of 3w attackers and my flanks kept getting shredded because i had 3n. No tactical change would have overcame this formational blunder.