Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Worst tournament I played
    First 2 tournament of King of the Hill was available 4 day's, but after you change you increase day s , 3 more phase
    Phase 1 - 2 day's
    Phase 2- 3 day's
    And probably phase 3- 4 day's
    Tell me Lian how it's to play from 2 in 2 hour almost 7,8 or 9 day a from the season at thise tournament?!
    Other tournament we can finish in 1-2 day's, but this one to many days. For me it will be last tournament King, I will not play anymore this kind of tournament, already play 5 day's and I'm very tired unfortunately.
    I hope you will take in consideration my post and for the next one you will give only 3-4 day's
    Thank you very much!
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Phase 2 has come to a close guys! Did you proceed to the King of Champions Finals?

The Final Phase will be played next season.
    Wow, next season! If it will be at the beginning, team qualities will change significantly after the event starts, people will still be building up their squads with transfers.

As for the second phase, I just pushed hard enough to get the first place everyday, I didn’t try to win all the trophies. The last day, I was ahead 7-5 and the guy in the second place had to win 4 games (including me) to beat me in the overall table, which was impossible. So I just skipped my last two free challenges. In the end he just tried to pass me on the daily table by challenging me last minute but I beat him with goal difference.

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-c6003100-51de-4cf9-9961-52e903b2efef.jpg

Apprentice
    When will the rewards

For god sake, why next season??? Al of our teams will be 20% down.
    Tankers will in best position to win.
    What a stupid decision...

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka
    Iceman likes this.

Addicted
    Why next season. Bring it on.

We played 26 games and won all. We also didn't lose any game in challenge.

1) why play finals in new seaon?

this is unfair eepecially when every ones team will be different rating especially with the 20% drop from promotion

events should finish within the season to make it fair

2) event was buggy

like how can an opponent A play opponent B at the same time that opponent B is already playing match against opponent C

this happend to me twice, if a match is already been played, there shouldnt be no way that another team can play you until you hvae finished the current ongoing match
    event needs fixed
    https://www.youtube.com/user/iceman82aj

Club Level 67

League / CL / SL / Cup /SC
    39 / 23 / 2 / 21 / 11

W - D - L
    2282 - 352 - 386

Unbeaten streak - 96 games
    longest Win Streak - 40

updated: 11/08/2021

Join our Top Eleven Disocrd - https://discord.gg/ubuFXjJ

Max
    Phase 2 has come to a close guys! Did you proceed to the King of Champions Finals?

Why are the finals being held next season?

My team quality is going down 20%, I had a decent team that I believe could have done well in the finals but since it is moved to next season, my chances have been lowered significantly.

I was expecting the final stage to begin today and I stayed online for 50 minutes waiting to claim the prize and then see the draw, lol.

Any response will be appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Max; 04-17-2020 at 09:49 PM.
    Iceman likes this.

Rookie

Hi Lian,

First let me say that this is a very good event. I believe most of the managers that participate would second that praise — just from the comments I can see that most seem to really appreciate this event. I also guess that you guys get more criticism for what you do wrong than praise for what you do right — though the success of the game does speak to the latter.
    So...in continuing the event next season how will you account for tankers? Obviously your team has thought abut the fact that managers who strive to win their division and to be continuously promoted will lose 20% quality to their teams while managers who tank, and there are legitimate reasons for tanking but nonetheless, mangers who tank will start the season building up from their current quality level. Even assuming you put all teams within a +/- range of 10% it is still a disadvantage to the manager that spent greens (and probably tokens) to lose 20% - and thus need to respend greens and tokens - versus a manager that keeps his Q and spends greens on improving rather than catching back up.
    Again, thanks for this really, really good event but it would be helpful to all of us to understand how the seeding will work in the Finals draw.
    Sillybq and Nebu like this.

Please tell us the draw will be based on our best quality next season. It would be best to put all tankers together. I know some have complained about winning the player in the final week which also makes sense. It is a good move to move to next season for that reason but the draw should not benefit tankers.
    julien12 and Nebu like this.

Addicted
    ı completely agree with julien and sillybq here; if they don’t base the draw on the quality of the teams when the event starts, we will have no chance against the tankers. And I think even though the event is good, it takes too long and now it stretches over two seasons. The ideal case would be having the event a few days after the season start, and finish in ar most two phases so that we can use the rewarded player for about 3 weeks if we win.
    Sillybq and Der_Ryan_M like this.

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast