Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    Some Leaderboards are still propagating. Please keep checking back it should be available soon.
    its an hour after everyone else ffs and now we wont get a game in when it shuts down for a couple of hours, so whilst some teams get 2 extra games i lose 1?

Max
    In the first phase, you have 3 free entries
    Can confirm this too, I did not now exactly there would be three but I knew that they wouldn’t last forever.

Good luck in the event everybody.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Addicted
    In the first phase, you have 3 free entries
    The game says free entry after 2 hours, so it won't be free after we use our first 3 free entries ?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    The game says free entry after 2 hours, so it won't be free after we use our first 3 free entries ?
    I have the same question. Do we have 3 free entries in total, or for the first 3 we don’t have to wait and then we wait 2 hours to get free challenges?
    Last edited by Sinany03; 04-08-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Dreamer
    Some Leaderboards are still propagating. Please keep checking back it should be available soon.
    im getting fuked off with this, finally get a leaderboard 1 1/2 hours after everyone else but now it wont let a match start against any of my oppos, why ant they get anything fukin right

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    im getting fuked off with this, finally get a leaderboard 1 1/2 hours after everyone else but now it wont let a match start against any of my oppos, why ant they get anything fukin right
    and then its gone again but the offer of loans is back ffs

Dreamer
    finally playing 2 hours after everyone else

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I have the same question. Do we have 3 free entries in total, or for the first 3 we don’t have to wait and then we wait 2 hours to get free challenges?
    Exactly the first three, you will not have to wait and you can use them consecutively, and then after that you have to wait 2 hours until you have another free go, and when you used that one up, you have to wait two hours to get your next one etc.
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Exactly the first three, you will not have to wait and you can use them consecutively, and then after that you have to wait 2 hours until you have another free go, and when you used that one up, you have to wait two hours to get your next one etc.
    This is good. I wonder if they are going to do this in the next phases. Well, Lian’s sentence said “in the first phase...”, so I doubt it.

Addicted
    This game is scripted. I got achievement that i got second trophy before penalty shootout.
    gizzmo likes this.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast