Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    This is good. I wonder if they are going to do this in the next phases. Well, Lian’s sentence said “in the first phase...”, so I doubt it.
    I am not sure, I think it was to encourage us to play more due to the lockdown in certain countries.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    This game is scripted. I got achievement that i got second trophy before penalty shootout.
    Note: (This post has off topic material but I am trying to help another user.)

Anyway...

Well actually, I know what you can do to know exactly what score you will win in league matches at least, if there is two “game” minutes left, click the opponent’s team name and then see if their latest form, there you can see the outcome of your match of the game is a draw/winning by one goal/losing by one goal and see if that changes.

You can also see if your league goal difference improves by checking the league table, you will only know this if you knew your goal difference before the match.

Also, you can leave the match before it ends, you can click the bouncing ball icon in the top corner of the screen and if the top option is home, then the game has been decided, if the top option is live match, then the game simulation is ongoing, you can do this in PK shootouts, Finals of any kind, close knockout second legs, friendlies, events, event shootouts and pretty much all matches.

One thing about events is that you obviously can be trolled against some shocking teams, I have seen some 115%+ teams lose on penalty shootouts/win on them or lose in general.

I must win the entire event because I am in need of mor tokens and hopefully I get the 8/9* player.

23pstar likes this.

Addicted
    3 free entrances at the beginning thumbs up for Nordeus i think this is a good idea that meets the players sugestions!
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    Just one more guy to challenge, not too bad so far, only the bronze challenge though so nothing special.

Darren Power and NUNO FC like this.

Addicted
    There seems to be too many weak teams in Kings, my team is squashing them like ants. I wish there is one or two super teams to compete though, like what happened in the past.

My guess is less and less pp playing top11 as they got tired of it. But the pandemic might increase more players soon maybe.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    There seems to be too many weak teams in Kings, my team is squashing them like ants. I wish there is one or two super teams to compete though, like what happened in the past.

My guess is less and less pp playing top11 as they got tired of it. But the pandemic might increase more players soon maybe.
    Oops I take back my words, I suddenly remembered its always till Phase 2 then it turns tough and Phase 3 super tough. Phase 1 should be renamed the Jelly Phase as most teams are like jellies.

Addicted
    I have a decent mix of weak, good and very strong teams.

3hrs now and not a single word from you guys! 💯 thanks 🙏 I’m so angry 😤 ....
    If you say quite the game .... I’ll do !
    After 9years playing.....
    I’ve never asked **** from you, but be professional.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Just one more guy to challenge, not too bad so far, only the bronze challenge though so nothing special.

Nice performance Max !

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    Nice performance Max !
    Thanks Nuno, just beat the last guy there .

Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast