Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Is there no1 else?? amped for 2nd phase!!!

Sent courtesy of Canville FC

Famous
    Had this for last half hour and now time's up so couldn't get the last game in. Why have maintenance at the most important time of the game?

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-cant.jpg

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Had this for last half hour and now time's up so couldn't get the last game in. Why have maintenance at the most important time of the game?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cant.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	95.7 KB 
ID:	132890
    It depends what part of the world you live in, they do it between 2:30 and 3:30am, GMT I am pretty sure, I don’t know.

Max
    Also, just noticed after playing my first game, I still have free challenges so we get our first 3 free a day, well for now at least .

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Also, just noticed after playing my first game, I still have free challenges so we get our first 3 free a day, well for now at least .
    I thought that we will play against new opponents after today's reset.

There is one guy in my list who I can't defeat. Had challenged him 3 times and lost every time. Tired of losing against him. Every other opponent was quite easy to beat though.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I thought that we will play against new opponents after today's reset.

There is one guy in my list who I can't defeat. Had challenged him 3 times and lost every time. Tired of losing against him. Every other opponent was quite easy to beat though.
    I had the same problem lost 4 times against this other manager until I analyzed his defense and saw a weakness then beat him 3-2 for the trophy. Lemme see your lineup compared to his.

Quote Originally Posted by 23pstar View Post
    I had the same problem, lost 4 times against this other manager until I analyzed his defense and saw a weakness then beat him 3-2 for the trophy. Lemme see your lineup compared to his. Maybe I could help!?

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    It depends what part of the world you live in, they do it between 2:30 and 3:30am, GMT I am pretty sure, I don’t know.
    Nah, just an annoying glitch. Came on again half an hour later at 8pm as if normal
    This is only the first round of two days, I'm pretty much through anyway as it only seems to be two of us playing more than once, so it's no big deal

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by gogs67 View Post
    Nah, just an annoying glitch. Came on again half an hour later at 8pm as if normal
    This is only the first round of two days, I'm pretty much through anyway as it only seems to be two of us playing more than once, so it's no big deal
    Oh ok, that would be so annoying, I think now, I remember it happening to me before.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The king on this

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk
    23pstar likes this.

Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast