Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

What the hell is this conclusion?
    We strive every season with tankers, practicing all day, watching the matches, spending money (tokens, greens etc) and not tank, cause this is not normal, and you announce that the final phase will be done next season?
    For example my team is close to 130%, i can face everyone now. Why play next season and lose 20%? Do you believe that this is fair?
    Come on, show some support to the current players and keep in mind that most of us spend money in this game.
    If this competition is held next season, forget us. No ****s given by devs anymore, they only see $$$.
    Mistirio likes this.

Famous
    Thank you for making it in the next season the FINAL..... because otherwise we have 1 player only a few days!!

The problem is only the tankers and the draw system!!

That is why is suggest to remove the benefits of tanking... please/...... We NEED action of Nordeus devlopers!!

Guys...

Just read the story from @khris very good hopefully Nordeus will listen for a change!!!

My idea for this is....

Total change of draw system within in TE!

1) Only quality counts (just like in FA) so a team with 89% level 12 can be drawn in the league of a 88% level 59 team....
    (So exactly no more level system)
    2) the draw should ONLY look to the quality of the team (best 14 players).
    3) This should also count for the CL and the Cup.

Nordeus can do this look to the FA...

4) After the season ALL teams should lose 20% quality (just like in the FA). (with a bottom of 20%, because some teams are active).

So in other words, total useless to tank anymore....
    Any all the best quality team are in 1 league...... So all 14 teams in the league are very close in quality........
    So if that would start next season for example all the tankers with 170% are all together.....

So we can play all against same quality teams.... and not like now 2-3 teams active in the League and the rest not or tanking (and break the league because of the FA in the weekend)
    NUNO FC likes this.

I agree with some here, event is too long. It is also kind of frustrating that you can only win if you are very active and login every 2 hours to play your game. This thursday, I didn't have the time to play that much unfortunately and could only get 5 trophies, while the other guy got 8 every day and I got 9 the 2 other days (beating him also, where he was not able to beat me once) and because of one day where I was busy in the afternoon I could not win the event just because he had more free time.
    At the end I don't really care but it's one of the things, that annoy me with these king of the hill events, it is so time consuming and it's not about who is the better manager, only who can login every 2 hours to beat the dead opponent of which I had 8 also in phase 2, only the other active guy.

For phase 3 being played next season, I don't really care, but it is a bit unfair and rewards the tankers. I don't need these ressources and players being offered here, it's only bonus for me. I just want the emblem.
    Last edited by Der_Ryan_M; 04-18-2020 at 08:51 AM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    For phase 3 being played next season, I don't really care, but it is a bit unfair and rewards the tankers. I don't need these ressources and players being offered here, it's only bonus for me. I just want the emblem.
    Emblem is no big deal, in the for next few seasons u will see many with the same emblem as the top few of each final phase has the emblem, and it will add up a lot. This cheapens the emblem. If they make only the champion has the emblem, that will make the emblem more precious.

OR they should give different variation of the emblem or colour.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Pro
    Nordeus just wants us to spend money on the game
    The Spider and king7eric like this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by toniarnau View Post
    Nordeus just wants us to spend money on the game
    Not true, they just purely want us to enjoy the game as a way to make the world a better place. That's why they are putting so many hours to create and maintain the game and servers and entertaining the tons of comments and complaints.
    Blok 45 likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by maloukees View Post
    Thank you for making it in the next season the FINAL..... because otherwise we have 1 player only a few days!!
    I was thinking exactly the same, as for tankers, i don't like tanking too but its something we must learn to live with...

I must say that its been my best event so far, but shifting the climax to next season is hard to live with. I know Nordeus have their reasons which may include the dissatisfaction of winning a good player, only to parade him for 3 or 2 days.

In case of next time, it will serve us better to have a calender of events, just like football managers do get in clubs and nations. Competition organizers usually issue these calendars so managers are not in shock like we do. Truth be told we suddenly see an event and we don't know how long it will last; we enter each season not knowing if there will be any event at all.

However, if at the beginning of the season we get a calendar of events (either in game or out here in the forum) one can prepare adequately. That way managers (especially cash paying players) can manage their teams and resources such that its in a way most satisfactory to them. I mean with a calender of events Nordeus' cash flow will not drop, rather managers will get better value for their money.

So please Lian, kindly let us know how possible it is for us to get calenders, whether monthly, biannual or annually.

Thank you.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    The third phase is so long to start is same as the situation whereby your girlfriend wears a sexy costume, ask u to come to the bedroom, and then she disappears, leaving a note she will be back few days later.

All the excitement and motivation and mood dissipates.
    Blok 45 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks90 View Post
    For god sake, why next season??? Al of our teams will be 20% down.
    Tankers will in best position to win.
    What a stupid decision...

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka
    This, enjoyed this event so far, but this is a joke.

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast