Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Aleks90 View Post
    For god sake, why next season??? Al of our teams will be 20% down.
    Tankers will in best position to win.
    What a stupid decision...

Poslato sa ELE-L29 pomoću Tapatoka

Tankers are not going to appear all of a sudden the next season. There are tankers this season, too, and they were waiting for you in the third phase anyway.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    Tankers are not going to appear all of a sudden the next season. There are tankers this season, too, and they were waiting for you in the third phase anyway.
    Just to reinforce the point about tankers and the advantage they would seem to have with the finals being, now this season - I won my group but my team is now 20% weaker (109%) while the guy who came in second in my group, and was tanking his league matches, is starting the season at 141%. If I am grouped with him again not sure how I can compete against that.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by redsnoopy View Post
    The third phase is so long to start is same as the situation whereby your girlfriend wears a sexy costume, ask u to come to the bedroom, and then she disappears, leaving a note she will be back few days later.

All the excitement and motivation and mood dissipates.
    yeah, like you aint gonna jump right on it once she returns lol

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Blok 45 View Post
    its unfortunate how true this is, but not only in events, 1 of my teams starting season about 100% gets lumped with teams up to 140% in their league, its so unfair, ruins competition, and when you complain to nordeus they fob you off with bull**** about how everyone has an equal chance because the leagues are done based on previous performance, well that simply aint true, and whilst i'm happy to take on and regularly beat team5 5-10% higher you simply cant beat teams 30-40% higher than you all season long, and whats more, given the 1000's of managers they have, it shouldnt be hard to arrange a league with no more than 10-15% difference from top to bottom, same with assos, forget the stars the points the teams have tell you most of what you need to know about their ability, pitting a platinum team on 1300 points with one on 1900 destroys competition, and all these brave managers who talk up how great they are shouldnt be scared to pit their wits against similar quality managers, rather than expect an easy ride season after season event after event coz they have more time or spend more money or just know how to and have time to cheat week after week after week

Rookie
    when is the third phase starting? anyone got any clue?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Reece p FC View Post
    its unfortunate how true this is, but not only in events, 1 of my teams starting season about 100% gets lumped with teams up to 140% in their league, its so unfair, ruins competition, and when you complain to nordeus they fob you off with bull**** about how everyone has an equal chance because the leagues are done based on previous performance, well that simply aint true, and whilst i'm happy to take on and regularly beat team5 5-10% higher you simply cant beat teams 30-40% higher than you all season long, and whats more, given the 1000's of managers they have, it shouldnt be hard to arrange a league with no more than 10-15% difference from top to bottom, same with assos, forget the stars the points the teams have tell you most of what you need to know about their ability, pitting a platinum team on 1300 points with one on 1900 destroys competition, and all these brave managers who talk up how great they are shouldnt be scared to pit their wits against similar quality managers, rather than expect an easy ride season after season event after event coz they have more time or spend more money or just know how to and have time to cheat week after week after week
    You're so right.. I mean, how difficult can it be to arrange teams who have no more than 10% difference in one league.. In the cup, I can already see a dude in 145% and I already know I can't win no matter what. And yea, the idiot probably tanked.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Don't give up like a pussy. Someone might knock him out before you get to meet him...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Any one here who loves pubg?

Addicted
    So when is the final fase starting?

Quote Originally Posted by NUNO FC View Post
    So when is the final fase starting?
    On the 1st of May.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    NUNO FC likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast