Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 259
Like Tree66Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

  1. #191
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    11
    Sooooo coming up to the end of the first day of King of Champions and iv’e been kicked out of games by connection errors and missed free games due to this so had to spend tokens to challenge other teams, unable to get on to Top Eleven due to connection errors and so persevered and managed to play all the teams and be top of the league with 9 cups.

    All good you would think, not so, iv’e just finished playing a CL match and when it finished I get a pop up from Kings saying I lost a challenge by the team in 2nd place so I’m now in 2nd place, the pop up is the only place where it tells you how long ago the challenge was, now here’s the part that’s pissed me right off, the challenge took place when I was playing my CL match so god knows how this could have happened

    Next kick in the teeth is that there is just under 3 hours left till the end of day 1 so if I want to take revenge and get my cup back I’m gonna have to use x amount of greens and blues to get my players fit and motivated for the match.

    Nordeus if you can’t run an event alongside other daily matches or make it completely fair for everyone then don’t bother
    Last edited by Tony Cass; 05-02-2020 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Spelling

  2. #192
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I am done for today
    Attachment 133282
    Am still second in mine, I tried the 152% guy on top and left with 4 goals deficit... that is enough bravery for the day

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  3. #193
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I am done for today
    Attachment 133282
    Congrats, I am getting decimated, I will try reduce the gap to 5, and then go all out tomorrow and the two days after that, unfortunately I don’t think I will catch up.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

  4. #194
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Congrats, I am getting decimated, I will try reduce the gap to 5, and then go all out tomorrow and the two days after that, unfortunately I don’t think I will catch up.
    The first day is usually the easiest Max... do it now!

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  5. #195
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The first day is usually the easiest Max... do it now!

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I don’t want to spend tokens, I have already used 2, and now it will be 4. I am too far out of the top three to even make them back.


    Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.
    Nebu and Siddharth Singh like this.

  6. #196
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Am still second in mine, I tried the 152% guy on top and left with 4 goals deficit... that is enough bravery for the day

    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Lmao 😅😅😅

  7. #197
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Congrats, I am getting decimated, I will try reduce the gap to 5, and then go all out tomorrow and the two days after that, unfortunately I don’t think I will catch up.
    Thanks. After the initial hickup at the start of last season my team has been in the form of its life. From then we have not lost a single match till now including association matches and King of the Hill matches ( lost only 1 match ).

    We have comfortably beaten teams much stronger than us. We also haven't lost a single game defending in King of the Hill since then.

  8. #198
    Max
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Thanks. After the initial hickup at the start of last season my team has been in the form of its life. From then we have not lost a single match till now including association matches and King of the Hill matches ( lost only 1 match ).

    We have comfortably beaten teams much stronger than us. We also haven't lost a single game defending in King of the Hill since then.
    That’s good, in the last two king of the hill events, basically comfortably got through the finals after the first two stages and then bottled it in the final, good luck by the way.

    I will try get back on top but it will be very tough and near impossible.

  9. #199
    Apprentice Anarşi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Location
    Konya / Türkiye
    Posts
    247
    Everyone has 10 opponents. my list is 9 people. I can collect a maximum of 8 cups in total, can there be an advantage? or is it a disadvantage?

  10. #200
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    707
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarşi View Post
    Everyone has 10 opponents. my list is 9 people. I can collect a maximum of 8 cups in total, can there be an advantage? or is it a disadvantage?
    I will say it's an advantage. Less competition.
    Anarşi likes this.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast