Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 259
Like Tree66Likes

  Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

  1. #91
    Newbie 23pstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2019
    Posts
    22

    This is so difficult, my competitors are mostly on 100%+ and 90’s.... im 88%.... its a real struggle but tactics and team formation suited to opponents gives me the advantage. 3rd place so far...


    Sent courtesy of Canville FC

  2. #92
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You have to finish the entire event with 5 or more trophies to achieve this badge, even if you come last but get 5 trophies, you should still be awarded.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I thought we will get some exclusive awards like double SA etc.

  3. #93
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I thought we will get some exclusive awards like double SA etc.
    That is in the next phase, the Finals, not this one.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  4. #94
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    482
    The Finals will be extra hard, unluckly on this phase the 3 inicial credits arent available anymore

  5. #95
    VIP MNK Kaskada's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Gračanica, Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Posts
    3,530
    This is what i dont like about this. There should be only 1 opportunity to chalenge and 1 to revenge. But playing every day 6 time same guy or waiting last minute is sick, it doesnt make him better manager but stupi one cause he allready spend more tokens than he is going to earn.
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_1.png

  6. #96
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    So far so good,


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  7. #97
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is what i dont like about this. There should be only 1 opportunity to chalenge and 1 to revenge. But playing every day 6 time same guy or waiting last minute is sick, it doesnt make him better manager but stupi one cause he allready spend more tokens than he is going to earn.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	132948
    Bro, you should admire his perseverance and not revenge attack him if you can get that no 1 position without attacking him

    I too have a guy whose team is not that great but he has been using his free recharge after 2 hours. He might be setting alarm clock for it and sacrificing his sleep. So I have decided to not attack him and reward him for his dedication.

  8. #98
    Champion Max McClean's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    2,688
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro, you should admire his perseverance and not revenge attack him if you can get that no 1 position without attacking him

    I too have a guy whose team is not that great but he has been using his free recharge after 2 hours. He might be setting alarm clock for it and sacrificing his sleep. So I have decided to not attack him and reward him for his dedication.
    I feel guilty now, he doesn’t do it as frequently but maybe once or twice a day and when he did finally beat, 8 minute after, I had the trophy back, however, I needed it to stay first, so I am not too guilty? Right?, he didn’t try four times, but he tried once or twice a day while logging in, he only beat me once.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

  9. #99
    Newbie PROPH007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    10
    Anyone who plays me get at least -5 goals haha

    Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

  10. #100
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I feel guilty now, he doesn’t do it as frequently but maybe once or twice a day and when he did finally beat, 8 minute after, I had the trophy back, however, I needed it to stay first, so I am not too guilty? Right?, he didn’t try four times, but he tried once or twice a day while logging in, he only beat me once.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Obviously you don't need to sacrifice your no 1 position for someone.

    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-img_20200416_115449.jpg
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-img_20200416_113443.jpg

    This is the guy I am taking about. At one point of time his goal difference was 0 with 4 trophies. We was about to come second but at the last moment the guy at the second spot got one more cup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-img_20200416_113421.jpg  
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-16-2020 at 07:26 AM.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast