Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

This is so difficult, my competitors are mostly on 100%+ and 90’s.... im 88%.... its a real struggle but tactics and team formation suited to opponents gives me the advantage. 3rd place so far...

Sent courtesy of Canville FC

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    You have to finish the entire event with 5 or more trophies to achieve this badge, even if you come last but get 5 trophies, you should still be awarded.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I thought we will get some exclusive awards like double SA etc.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    I thought we will get some exclusive awards like double SA etc.
    That is in the next phase, the Finals, not this one.

Addicted
    The Finals will be extra hard, unluckly on this phase the 3 inicial credits arent available anymore

This is what i dont like about this. There should be only 1 opportunity to chalenge and 1 to revenge. But playing every day 6 time same guy or waiting last minute is sick, it doesnt make him better manager but stupi one cause he allready spend more tokens than he is going to earn.
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_1.png

Max
    So far so good,

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    This is what i dont like about this. There should be only 1 opportunity to chalenge and 1 to revenge. But playing every day 6 time same guy or waiting last minute is sick, it doesnt make him better manager but stupi one cause he allready spend more tokens than he is going to earn.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_1.png 
Views:	56 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	132948
    Bro, you should admire his perseverance and not revenge attack him if you can get that no 1 position without attacking him

I too have a guy whose team is not that great but he has been using his free recharge after 2 hours. He might be setting alarm clock for it and sacrificing his sleep. So I have decided to not attack him and reward him for his dedication.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Bro, you should admire his perseverance and not revenge attack him if you can get that no 1 position without attacking him

I too have a guy whose team is not that great but he has been using his free recharge after 2 hours. He might be setting alarm clock for it and sacrificing his sleep. So I have decided to not attack him and reward him for his dedication.
    I feel guilty now, he doesn’t do it as frequently but maybe once or twice a day and when he did finally beat, 8 minute after, I had the trophy back, however, I needed it to stay first, so I am not too guilty? Right?, he didn’t try four times, but he tried once or twice a day while logging in, he only beat me once.

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Anyone who plays me get at least -5 goals haha

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I feel guilty now, he doesn’t do it as frequently but maybe once or twice a day and when he did finally beat, 8 minute after, I had the trophy back, however, I needed it to stay first, so I am not too guilty? Right?, he didn’t try four times, but he tried once or twice a day while logging in, he only beat me once.

Obviously you don't need to sacrifice your no 1 position for someone.

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-img_20200416_115449.jpg
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-img_20200416_113443.jpg

This is the guy I am taking about. At one point of time his goal difference was 0 with 4 trophies. We was about to come second but at the last moment the guy at the second spot got one more cup.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-img_20200416_113421.jpg  
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 04-16-2020 at 06:26 AM.

Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast