Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Ok then so, was just looking out for you there, that’s all, you earned your place as a mod and I don’t want you to lose Zit,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    If you think being a mod means keeping quiet and never have a word in a problem or making fun of it, ironically ofc, then being moderator means you re just wasting your time.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    If you think being a mod means keeping quiet and never have a word in a problem or making fun of it, ironically ofc, then being moderator means you re just wasting your time.
    I don’t think that, no, you are right.

I don’t think that, no.
    different perceptions of the subject.
    i could never be a mod, i m too subjective and firm on a problem.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Ok then SuperDunk, I agree with you, I am moving on now, anyway, I have got the two trophies I needed, I am in first now, not for long, probably only for one day, I am still a long way behind first, 7 trophies I think overall.

Will try get the top 3 prize as a consolation, while have been nice to get the 7-9* player with the double SA.

Addicted
    Ok then SuperDunk, I agree with you, I am moving on now, anyway, I have got the two trophies I needed, I am in first now, not for long, probably only for one day, I am still a long way behind first, 7 trophies I think overall.

Will try get the top 3 prize as a consolation, while have been nice to get the 7-9* player with the double SA.

He will have double SA ? OMG.

But what's the point ? Benitez and Ludovic will take the Free Kicks and Corners 😂😂😂

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    He will have double SA ? OMG.

But what's the point ? Benitez and Ludovic will take the Free Kicks and Corners ���������������� �
    Well, I believe the player you win comes with a double SA, imagine I swear if I win the event and I get an AMR, I will just sell that player, I would never replace Benitez, I’m sorry, knowing me, if I win this event the player K win will be an AMR player, as can feel it already lol.
    Last edited by Max; 05-02-2020 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    I remember nik . Anyways, we went too much out of topic. If you want to continue this, pm me
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I need some advice guys:

I have this loan offer
    Attachment 133288
    Attachment 133289

My current DMC is at 100%, 21 years old, and his skills are all lower than the offered player’s. I won the first day of Kings last minute, by challenging and beating in penalties the leader. I have 7 trophies, two others have 6 and another two have 5. If this player will help me the player and 35T in return, I feel it could be a good investment.

An additional question is: about how many tokens do the loan players cost compared to their initial price if I wanted to buy permenantly?
    There's no real way to know.. But if you're already doing fine, you do not need to acquire the loan.. Plus, it's not in a position where I would call the business end, like Striker, AmR, AML.. So if you're good now, then you probably don't need it.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Sinany03 likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I need some advice guys:

I have this loan offer
    Attachment 133288
    Attachment 133289

My current DMC is at 100%, 21 years old, and his skills are all lower than the offered player’s. I won the first day of Kings last minute, by challenging and beating in penalties the leader. I have 7 trophies, two others have 6 and another two have 5. If this player will help me the player and 35T in return, I feel it could be a good investment.

An additional question is: about how many tokens do the loan players cost compared to their initial price if I wanted to buy permenantly?
    He will improve your overall quality of 2%, not much in my opinion.
    Sinany03 likes this.

Stupid, pathetic, buy to win (allready have +8% Mourinho support). Bunch of tankers in my final phase 20% stronger, stupid game or they didn't think how this is going to work.
    [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME-screenshot_2020-05-03-09-18-29.jpg
    Is it time to stop playing events or to start tanking just for events. Some people play just to ruin this game, pay more tokens than they are going to earn for first place at the end.
    Admins dont care (most of them), or nobody is listening them, players are angry for a long time, game is going down to the sink.

Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast