Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Official] King of Champions - Finals - FULL-TIME

Famous
    Bad challenge... all my opponents in this challenge are at least 20% stronger then me and even a team with all mutants,...

So just a waste of time this one....

So I officially gave up on this one, tried to get the emblem at least, but my opponents just are too good. With 127% I am the second weakest team and yesterday only managed to grab 3 cups. I can't see myself getting much more on the other days, so I will just pass this time and chill.

Most of the events are a waste of time unfortunately, as they are only made for tankers it seems like. So I rather play my league and the other competitions.
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I need some advice guys:

I have this loan offer
    Attachment 133288
    Attachment 133289

My current DMC is at 100%, 21 years old, and his skills are all lower than the offered player’s. I won the first day of Kings last minute, by challenging and beating in penalties the leader. I have 7 trophies, two others have 6 and another two have 5. If this player will help me the player and 35T in return, I feel it could be a good investment.

An additional question is: about how many tokens do the loan players cost compared to their initial price if I wanted to buy permenantly?
    It costs a lot... and I haven't seen any loaned player that impressed me

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    So I officially gave up on this one, tried to get the emblem at least, but my opponents just are too good. With 127% I am the second weakest team and yesterday only managed to grab 3 cups. I can't see myself getting much more on the other days, so I will just pass this time and chill.

Most of the events are a waste of time unfortunately, as they are only made for tankers it seems like. So I rather play my league and the other competitions.
    If you take this event too seriously then you can also get insomnia. These type of events should be avoided or atleast make our time recharge storable upto 2 tries.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

VFK
    Rookie
    Ach, I can't have nice things with this challenge. Yesterday my league match overlapping with the daily challenge's end made me unable to challenge in the last vital minutes, now I was close to win the day but I lost 3-1 and 4-3 leads in the decisive match.

Addicted
    Is anyone else experiencing this ?

After finishing 2 times at the top with 9 and 8 trophies I feel like the game engine no longer wants me to win. It's feel like the game engine is working againt the managers with max trophies. As the game starts I can tell from the simulation I am not going to win.

Even if I somehow manage to take the lead the game engine will keep on gifting penalties and free kicks from the side which always results in goal.

In 3rd day I have lost to team whom I have absolutely obliterated on day 1 and 2 both while attacking and defending.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Is anyone else experiencing this ?

After finishing 2 times at the top with 9 and 8 trophies I feel like the game engine no longer wants me to win. It's feel like the game engine is working againt the managers with max trophies. As the game starts I can tell from the simulation I am not going to win.

Even if I somehow manage to take the lead the game engine will keep on gifting penalties and free kicks from the side which always results in goal.

In 3rd day I have lost to team whom I have absolutely obliterated on day 1 and 2 both while attacking and defending.
    I’m not sure if that is the case for me but I also had problems yesterday. I came first with 7 trophies the first day, but yesterday I lost to the same team that I beat easily before, three times! When I got a red card, I lost, when my opponent got a red card with penalty, I lost... and at the last minute, someone beat me and I’m third now.

If the leading team ia trolled by the engine for the rest of the event, I’d like that Otherwise, if the two teams above me remain active it will be impossible for me to win.

Max

[Official] King of Champions - Finals - Live now

We can kiss goodbye to first, we are so far behind it is already mathematically impossible to catch up again.

We will try get top 3 but I am going to make no effort to get there.

We are second today at least but have no chance of catching up, if I can get top 2 or 3, then at least I will get sone tokens.

The draws need improvement. After all this time, it is still the same. Large quality differences which in part already determines the winner before it even begins. How is that fun for most players?

It isn’t motivating to strive for an emblem that looks exactly the same other than the colour. Since the tournament is 3 phase. Why not create a set instead? Phase 1 emblem, phase 2 home jersey and final phase away jersey.

What is mentioned about the rewards being insufficient is true. Compare this to a tour tournament. I can complete a tour tournament in a day or 2 at my own pace and not use additional packs as i can plan to play before my official matches. Yet we get 100 tokens for the tour tournaments but only 35 tokens for a 4 day taxing tournament? No logic in that. The player we get is a slight improvement from those in the tour tournaments with 2 SAs but no one really wants the old player with such high greys anyway.

Lastly, go back to when we were using a mirror team. I am sick of getting an error message whenever i try to make changes whenever someone plays me. It was not like this previously. Complete waste of time for me since i am not even a contender. At least let us resign from the tournament if it cannot be fixed. I can’t win anything yet i have to make sacrifices. Annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    We can kiss goodbye to first, we are so far behind it is already mathematically impossible to catch up again.

We will try get top 3 but I am going to make no effort to get there.

We are second today at least but have no chance of catching up, if I can get top 2 or 3, then at least I will get sone tokens.
    Crab mentality in my selection means I may not end up with tokens to merit: a guy that hasn't been playing, I think he has only 1 trophy, he came and took mine in the last minute (I lost two trophies in the last minute). Upon the daily reset, I had dropped from 7 to 5 trophies. So I have decided not to fight back - thorough waste of tokens. Someone already has the first position unopposed.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast