Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: Disrespect to active players

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    @Totoskill, take the advice listed on this thread, because really, 15% quality isn’t a lot of a difference, actually, it depends on factors, if the manager is active and switching formations in the match to counter you or he has mutant players, we can’t know for sure.

Also, in this case if it is a troll, we can’t know for certain because we do not have enough information to decide that, I am sorry that happened to you, but please know that we all have experienced it, the best thing to do here is just move on and dust yourself off, although they are demoralising and unfair when trolls occur, that is the best thing you can do because you can’t change the result, even if you complain to Nordeus, they aren’t going to admit that the game trolled you, are they?

I am sure you can recover and pick your form up.

Good luck.
    Do mutants still work? I thought they were some how disabled?

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Do mutants still work? I thought they were some how disabled?

They arent mutants like the days of old with 320% whites and 1% grays , these are more "mini mutants" for lack of a better term. Look at the skills on these players compared to overall quality ,yet these guys are all highly competitive and lower the overall team average %. This is why you must look at the players in a team before saying "my 90% team got beat by this 80% team so the game is rigged". I think a lot of managers who complain about the game being broken , fixed ,troll results etc never actually look further than overall average % of a team and so dont see the reason they get beaten.
    Disrespect to active players-2020-04-09-1-.jpgDisrespect to active players-2020-04-09-2-.jpgDisrespect to active players-2020-04-09-3-.jpgDisrespect to active players-2020-04-09.jpg
    Nebu and templealumni23 like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Good skills work better in low % regions, in high % not so much of a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Good skills work better in low % regions, in high % not so much of a difference.
    Care to explain what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Care to explain what you mean?

80% team with good skills will win more often vs 80% team with balanced skills, than 140% team with good skills will win vs 140% team with balanced skills. Must be some kind of decrease in influence of the skills, the higher they (and the overall %) get.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    80% team with good skills will win more often vs 80% team with balanced skills, than 140% team with good skills will win vs 140% team with balanced skills. Must be some kind of decrease in influence of the skills, the higher they (and the overall %) get.
    I see your point, so weaker teams have some sort of advantage. Especially if they have a player that stands out (like a mutant).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12