Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Looks like Nordeus has accidentally stuck its foot in a trap. The so called event - Friendly Championship has more leagues than members. Many started their own Leagues expecting others to join, and they cannot cancel their own created league, neither can they join another, thus creating a scramble for "friends"...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Yes. Soon all the enthusiasm will be converted into gloomy silence. Every where you can see managers commenting to join their Friendly Championship.

Managers who acted in haste will regret.

Most probably I wound have joined your league but OMA members decided to make their own friendly league so had to join there.

Also Nordeus should have released all this detail few days before the event got activated. This way we would have time to plan and discuss.
    Nebu and SuperDunk like this.

Max
    So I won 4-0 and 3-0 today.

Everything is going smoothly for now.

I won 4-0 on the last CL group game and made yet another perfect 6/6 group stage, but easy teams again, so I really can’t much can I?

2 goals for Benitez but he didn’t get man of the match in the game, thank you SuperDunk (sorry for the ‘treason’ lol), Phillis, Siddharth Singh and Llmaestroll for your support I will still post the rest anyway.

CL group table.

I won 3-0 against the title rival I mentioned yesterday. I was 4% weaker than him so I should not have won by that much!

Thank you all for the support, can’t get photos to upload so I will skip that for today unfortunately,

League Table, I am still stuck in second but certainly in a better position than yesterday.

Season:

it is my worst start to a season in a while but I got tough opponents which as I said, is nicer to have than a walkover

Lastly, this is the tournament room I am in, I am the second strongest, behind the tanker with the highest rep.

I wish everyone the best of luck in their respective rooms!
    Nebu, maloukees, Sillybq and 1 others like this.

Famous
    Update time...

Im on top of the league, well #2 on goal difference if 1 goal.

Lost the CL last night because i put my reserves in, already qualified and with my cup match early this morning my teams energy would be drained....

I play here 11:30 am here local time, but. I need to win with at keasr 2 gials difference cause losr away 1-0 aganst a team with mutant players...
    Aurprised me im stillhave a change... so i go for it...
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Famous
    Just lost my Cup without a change 0-6 ... But I'm oke with that my opponent was full of mutant players.... now I focus to defend my League title and win my CL title back
    Nebu likes this.

Justice League 000LX9
    Our reputation is 21k+ and we still have room for 8 more teams.

Come join us, lets be a league with the highest rewards.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    We won our CUP quarter final 11 - 0 on aggregate. This was the only tough draw for us. Now we will most likely end up winning CUP this season.

CL will be very tough to win for us. It's not that the knockout stage is full of strong teams but there are 3 teams who have the potential to beat us and unfortunately we will have to defeat each one of them if we want to win CL.

League, most likely we would have won until one guy decided to invest thousands of greens and power train his players.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-09-2020 at 04:08 PM.

Addicted
    Where is the friendly party for forum members ?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    We won our CUP quarter final 11 - 0 on aggregate. This was the only tough draw for us. Now we Wil most likely end up winning CUP this season.

CL will be very tough to win for us. It's not that the knockout stage is full of strong teams but there are 3 teams who have the potential to best us and unfortunately we will have to defeat each one of them if we want to win CL.

League, most like we would have won until one guy decided to invest thousands of greens and power train his players.
    You still got it bro... Take the match one after another. Stop looking at them that way. Don't lose when the match is yet to be played. Goodluck on them. I'm waiting for good news.

The only thing you have to do is stop that your monster from taking MoTM. It's enough already lol
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

...And we have made it to Tier 3 (30k), the rewards had better be worth it.

There is still space for 4 champions wanna be

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    ...And we have made it to Tier 3 (30k), the rewards had better be worth it.

There is still space for 4 champions wanna be

Congrats. Aren't the reward already being shown ?

Are we getting anything more apart from the Jersey and Emblem ?

Page 33 of 59 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast