Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Okay, so I have been hunting for fast trainers. Am pretty sure for my level 21 Kim and Grochowski are good lads, but am suspicious of Cools and Higgins.

I want to get another's opinion. Thanks guys...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    According to value, Cools should be better than Grochowski, but I am not sure how value grow with % on your level.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    According to value, Cools should be better than Grochowski, but I am not sure how value grow with % on your level.
    Maybe that's because I bought Grochowski when he was 60%+. Thanks

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    You're buying FTs midseason? Aren't they going to be one year older in less than 10 games?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Yes they will, its a price am willing to pay. I bought them between 5 - 10 tokens each, as against early in the season where there is a rush for fast trainers which can make them very expensive - that is if you find one for the position you want.

Addicted
    Yes they will, its a price am willing to pay. I bought them between 5 - 10 tokens each, as against early in the season where there is a rush for fast trainers which can make them very expensive - that is if you find one for the position you want.

Totally get it. I let go of a 99 % FT striker than could be had for 4 Tokens who had 1-on-1 special ability a couple of days ago because he would turn 19 in less than a dozen games and because I can't supply a fifth fast trainer with rest packs in my squad. But I'm already almost regretting letting go of him. The SA alone was worth 50 packs.

Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Addicted
    We secured the league today with a 4-0 win against the top contender. My AML scored all 4 goals. Unfortunately, he missed a penalty. But hopefully the 4 goals will be enough to secure his place as the league's top goal scorer. He joined the team 7 games into the season and has been a great addition so far.

We'll be playing the cup final tomorrow and hopefully we'll secure that trophy as well.

Nebu and Siddharth Singh like this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    We secured the league today with a 4-0 win against the top contender. My AML scored all 4 goals. Unfortunately, he missed a penalty. But hopefully the 4 goals will be enough to secure his place as the league's top goal scorer. He joined the team 7 games into the season and has been a great addition so far.

We'll be playing the cup final tomorrow and hopefully we'll secure that trophy as well.

He has both freekick and shadow sticker SA... That's a complete striker

Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    He has both freekick and shadow sticker SA... That's a complete striker

Yeah, I got really lucky with the special sponsor event. First he gained the free kick ability and then shadow striker.

Addicted
    Tomorrow we have 2 important games.

CUP finals and a League game against no 2 on our League table. If we win this game then League will be ours.

Winning quadruple is fine but this season we have an opportunity to win the sextuple - Quadruple + Friendly League + King of the Hill.

Let's see which lucky club is able to pull off this feat.
    Nebu likes this.

Max
    This is my first post in 3 days, I haven’t been in the mood to post lately, and I will be entering a rather quiet period for the next two weeks.

Well, I played my first match out of 3 against KAPAMANTAΛΑ in this week.

It was the CL Semi Final first leg at my home ground, and we had a very clean 2-0 scoreline, my attack wasn’t impressive but my defence was very firm which I am glad to see, this was the cleanest result I could have asked for, I didn’t concede an away goal which is a huge advantage, had we conceded, it would have made the tie a lot closer, yes it still isn’t over but I have one foot into the Final.

Benítez has turned into a prolific assisted rather than goal scorer these days but as long as he is playing well, I don’t mind.

Here are the highlights.

Thank you all for the support again.

Everyone remaining has a very good squad, the guy who is called REAL LUBLIN FC is our biggest threat he is 122% as I am just 110.2% but he has 3-5 players at risk of suspension, it would be nice if some got suspended for the Final , Benítez and the rest of the lads will show up. Still, our tie with KAPAMANTAΛΑ is far from over.

Then if we advance, we will worry about the final then.

In the league we beat a pretty tough opponent, I ended up winning 0-5, the scoreline does not reflect on most of the game, it was very close with me leading 0-2 by the 72nd minute and then we steamrolled them after that.

I am still second behind a good rival/friend, it will be close once again this season, I could go unbeaten here and not win the league.

Here are the highlights.

Thanks all once again for the support.

Well, here is the league table, both first and second are still unbeaten.

Wednesday will be absolutely crucial to my season, so will Friday if everything goes to plan.

However, on Wednesday, we play the CL Semi second leg and the league title decider against KAPAMANTAΛΑ, so that’ll be interesting and good luck to him, he deserves some luck I think too.

Thursday could be crucial too as I play third place who is 2% stronger than us, we steamrolled them 3-0 at home in the league if I remember correctly, but it will still be a tough game.

Lastly, my season.

I will only post a ‘daily update’ (I am unsure If can call it that anymore as my updates aren’t daily anymore) again on Wednesday.

Good luck everyone who has a Cup Final tomorrow, see you all soon.

Hi guys,
    Sorry to place this topic here but I cannot find an answer anywhere
    else. Unfortunately there is one thing I cannot get through or understand. I AM on level 21, the other team I own is on level 20. I completely forgot about it until now.
    As you know IT might be a great opportunity to transfer players between these two teams.
    What I see is that I can make offers only for some players for some teams from a lower level team divisions.
    Here is the question, do you know why and what can I do? I am guessing that my teams are on different servers but not sure

Page 44 of 59 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast