Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Since this season is pretty much over for me in terms of trophies, at the end of the season, I’ll take the advice SuperDunk gave me, when the season starts, I’ll have a budget anywhere from 130-150 tokens, I am going to buy a new back line, hopefully young players, a new GK for definite, a new ML and MC, not sure if I will replace the attack, I may replace Inzaghi, Barrero and Benítez will probably stay for many more seasons, it will be hard when I have to get rid of Benítez.

Also things look good because as I said, I was offered a place in a platinum association, I will take up the offer as I will want the experience.
    In order for my advice to be succesful you need to have 9 players until the bench players are all 1* in your main team, after that 10 players from the main team are enough.
    This isn t a one time thing, you need to keep it in the long run, otherwise you won t survive with that budget.
    I m still around, LOL!

Addicted
    This is just nerve breaking

Season 131 - Are you ready?-1125fc57-2fe1-4712-bd15-2714e0a73cc0.jpg

I was about to lose my hopes but suddenly, they both lost some points. I will play the first place (+6%, and has 2 9-star players), the second place (-6%) and the third place (-10%) in the last 3 matches. My record for these matches in the first half was L-D-W, now I need W-W-W.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1125FC57-2FE1-4712-BD15-2714E0A73CC0.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	133566

I was about to lose my hopes but suddenly, they both lost some points. I will play the first place (+6%, and has 2 9-star players), the second place (-6%) and the third place (-10%) in the last 3 matches. My record for these matches in the first half was L-D-W, now I need W-W-W.
    i wish you good luck
    go get them, tiger !
    Sinany03 likes this.
    I m still around, LOL!

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post

Name:	1125FC57-2FE1-4712-BD15-2714E0A73CC0.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.4 KB 
ID:	133566

Good luck.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    In order for my advice to be succesful you need to have 9 players until the bench players are all 1* in your main team, after that 10 players from the main team are enough.
    This isn t a one time thing, you need to keep it in the long run, otherwise you won t survive with that budget.
    Care to share the full extent of this strategy? I didn't get it from your recent posts in this thread. I get the general idea of lowering the quality of your squad, but your suggestions seem more detailed and extensive. Thanks.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Care to share the full extent of this strategy? I didn't get it from your recent posts in this thread. I get the general idea of lowering the quality of your squad, but your suggestions seem more detailed and extensive. Thanks.

For lowering quality, there are only 2 key points you need to note.

1) Your best 14 players average quality is what is used for competition draws.
    2) Draw is done during reset before the new season begins.

Your mix up of players and the type of competition you face is up to you. It is all about quality management.

Many players prefer to challenge themselves and restrict themselves from selling players end season in order to square off against tankers and higher level players. It depends on what you want.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-21-2020 at 07:25 AM.
    Siddharth Singh and Arphaxad like this.

Addicted
    Me after having a chat with SuperDunk This is all for you Ludovic Boulacheb

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-21-12-56-03-271_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpgSeason 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-21-12-56-07-122_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    maloukees likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Me after having a chat with SuperDunk This is all for you Ludovic Boulacheb

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-12-56-03-271_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	99.4 KB 
ID:	133569Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2020-05-21-12-56-07-122_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	102.0 KB 
ID:	133570
    Good move to start selling now. It takes forever to unload anything below 5 stars these days. Looks good and you have 2 players who are able participate in the St challenge next season.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Good move to start selling now. It takes forever to unload anything below 5 stars these days. Looks good and you have 2 players who are able participate in the St challenge next season.
    My star player Ludovic is also a ST, so no worries for me.

I have also started buying players who are just 4 stars. Planning to buy 16 of them and all should be below age 20 with no SA and able to play only a single position.
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-21-2020 at 08:16 AM.
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    For lowering quality, there are only 2 key points you need to note.

1) Your best 14 players average quality is what is used for competition draws.
    2) Draw is done during reset before the new season begins.

Your mix up of players and the type of competition you face is up to you. It is all about quality management.

Many players prefer to challenge themselves and restrict themselves from selling players end season in order to square off against tankers and higher level players. It depends on what you want.
    Said and done. With both the league and cup secured a couple of days ago I'm restructuring the team.

Going into the next season I'll keep my 4 fast trainers and my 7* ST/AMR. I'll sell all other players above 3* in order to collect some cash. They should bring me ~5M.

I'll get 10 3* players between 23-28 yo in order to get an easy draw next season. After the draw, I'll fill the vacant positions with older but competent players and focus on the cup and champions league. In addition to filling the vacant positions with older players I'll hunt for 1 or 2 fast trainers, preferably AMC/MC and DL/DC/DR.

I'll keep myself outside the top 8 in order to avoid promotion. The plan is to farm rest packs one season for the future. Going into the season after the next, I should have a surplus of ~600 rest packs with 4-6 fast trainers at 120-140 % q.

EastsiderSG likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 48 of 59 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast