Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And with a 2-0, we won the 5th Super Cup. So 3 titles this season.
    At last the investment paying some dividend.
    khris likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    At last the investment paying some dividend.

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    And with a 2-0, we won the 5th Super Cup. So 3 titles this season.
    Good stuff, congrats Khris
    Last edited by Max; 05-23-2020 at 06:14 PM.
    khris likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Congrats bro. Aren't you the guy who had to win last of their 3 games that were against League toppers to win the League ?
    Thanks, man!

Yep, that’s me I won against the teams that are now placed 2-4.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

I really think something is wrong somewhere, this is not the first time I do an attack based training and I get a defence bonus, and I seem to usually loose the game:

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 05-23-2020 at 07:28 PM.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Hello, is a moderator around to approve my team showcase post? Thanks!

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Well, a 4-1 win in the league wraps up a very mediocre season, no trophies but 40+ wins, only lost twice all season, it’s a shame but I’ll move on and get over it.

I went invincible in the league, but I came second. I feel I’m unlucky because I have collected a decent a,out of points but at the end of the day in both cases, the first place team played the best, comgrats to KAPAMANTAΛΑ again.

That is back to back second place finishes now unfortunately and I’ll show both tables.

Here are my performances in the other competitions.

This team that won the CL won 7-6 on penalties, which is a score I personally never saw in a penalty shootout before.

I was out in the Quarter Finals of the cup, again, the winner won on penalties.

At the end of the season, my squad percentage is at 111.7% which is ok for me.

Tokens will be tight next season,I’ll only have 110-130 but the good news is I’ll be joining a platinum association next season I believe so it is looking good for me.

This is my squad at the end of the season.

I’m planning to get rid of 5 players for definite, with the potential for six or seven to get the boot, my quality aim for next season is the 110% goal again. This will be hard as my token budget will be even more limited next season, but things do look better as I got an offer for a platinum association.

Benítez got his eighth star for the third season in a row which is nice, he did not win the top scorer award but it is not a problem as his finishing is still going to be very high regardless.

Lastly this is my record this season.

I am going to go trophyless this season unfortunately, It is a shame as that record is alright in my opinion, just a pity that those two losses came in the wrong games! Hopefully I will do better next season.

This will be my last team update in this thread for this season.

Congratulations everyone who won trophies this season and good luck to everybody next season.

Lastly, thank you everyone who supported me this season, I really appreciate it.

See you all next season.

This one flew by.
    Last edited by Max; 05-23-2020 at 11:02 PM.

The only thing I won this season is the top scorer award. The club legend extended his contract but we already have two potential replacements for him. This means the bench might be his place next season.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Max
    There is one more thing I want to say, about the platinum division, I didn’t get the place unfortunately but that is ok, because I was made aware of another candidate who got the place.
    I understand why the captain chose him, he had a great team with good records.

They said I could get in the season after but temporarily as the other guy will be going on a break, so I am left uncertain, yes, I do want to leave my current association, but then if I do and join another one, with the option of being temporarily in the platinum one looming, I don’t want to stay in one for one season and then go.

So I’m left undecided, this decision may be unpopular to SuperDunk but I will not leave my association, yes I promised I would but since I was rejected but still with the option of being hired to the other association the season after next or in the near future, I think it is the best thing to do for the moment.

Yes things may change and I may get another offer but for now, I think this may be my best bet.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    The only thing I won this season is the top scorer award. The club legend extended his contract but we already have two potential replacements for him. This means the bench might be his place next season.

Same here. Only thing I won was the top goal scorer. Rough season for me all round.. But then, I already knew it was gonna be a rough ride from the first game when I got a 100+ opponent in the cup. Lol.

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 84856575859 LastLast