Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Just give each of the player you want to try 2 matches and see how they perform in Free Kicks. You can organise friendlies to speed up the process and can also use association matches.

The best way to test will the King of the Hill tournament which will being in few days.
    Oh.. Thank you..

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    I didn't know of this before...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Haha. Now happy training SA with approx 50 greens
    Nebu likes this.

Free Kick SA isn't necessary to score Free Kicks. You just need to find which player in your team takes the best Free Kick by allowing them to take free kicks one by one.

Generally test your Strikers and Attacking Mid Fielders who has high shooting and creativity.

Every squad has a player who performs well in Free Kicks.
    Very true...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Always very difficult to find one.. And very time consuming.. But I'll try for a AML and see.

Beginning of the season is more difficult to find a fast trainer, I usually find them in 2nd week, and even more in the last week. Training players requires planning ahead...

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Apprentice
    Haha. Now happy training SA with approx 50 greens
    Do you find it easy to get 18yr olds FT from the auction? I think it's very hard unless you want to stalk the auctions for hours.. I rarely have luck.

Apprentice
    Beginning of the season is more difficult to find a fast trainer, I usually find them in 2nd week, and even more in the last week. Training players requires planning ahead...

Ah, I see.. Thank you..

Apprentice

But then, if you find them in the last week, they lose 20% in a week anyway, so you the still have to get lots of greens to train em back up...

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    Do you find it easy to get 18yr olds FT from the auction? I think it's very hard unless you want to stalk the auctions for hours.. I rarely have luck.

It's difficult, you need to look constantly and if you require a fast trainer for a specific position then it's even more difficult.

When I started my club I bought any fast trainer I got in the market and adjusted my formation and orders according to that.

Secondly recruiting 5 star fast trainer is better because

1) There is always a bidding war for 6 star fast trainer. It can easily take 25+ T to recruit them and in process their cost also increase by 30 to 40 percent.

2) Training SA and new position and making a mutant our of a 5 star fast trainer is way cheaper.

3) No bidding war because the cost is very high especially for a low level manager and they are only 5 star. Last season I recruited 3 extremely fast trainers for less than 15T.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk

Apprentice
    It's difficult, you need to look constantly and if you require a fast trainer for a specific position then it's even more difficult.

When I started my club I bought any fast trainer I got in the market and adjusted my formation and orders according to that.

Secondly recruiting 5 star fast trainer is better because

1) There is always a bidding war for 6 star fast trainer. It can easily take 25+ T to recruit them and in process their cost also increase by 30 to 40 percent.

2) Training SA and new position and making a mutant our of a 5 star fast trainer is way cheaper.

3) No bidding war because the cost is very high especially for a low level manager and they are only 5 star. Last season I recruited 3 extremely fast trainers for less than 15T.

Sent from my POCO X2 using Tapatalk
    Hmmm, cuz even from the academy, they are not so much fast trainers.. Sooo, I don't know what's up with that

Max
    Nothing too eventful today, no signings just yet, waiting a couple days for the market to die down, and also get my awarded tokens, just watched my match that we won 0-12, taking it easy for the moment, I will do more on day 4 of the season, that is when I plan to do all my shopping, going for a good season, got out in a +1 level cup but we are still the strongest team there.

Same with the CL, second strongest but I still haven’t made any signings, I am going to replace my six star dc and ML with some slightly younger ones hopefully.

Glad I have some challenging teams otherwise the season would be very boring winning easily, not the way I want to do it, I want to win trophies that are hard earned, not a walkover.

Also hoping for the best from the King of Champions Final.

Good luck everyone for the season.

Sent from my iPhone using by pressing the Reply button.

Page 7 of 59 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast