Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Am at level 21 I still haven't seen the free cash, I guess am not high up enough.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Probably. I only give win bonuses against opponents who are less than 20 quality from me. If I see a favorite tag, I won't bother unless his whites are high. Like you mentioned, no noticeable difference but you never know!

Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    Probably. I only give win bonuses against opponents who are less than 20 quality from me. If I see a favorite tag, I won't bother unless his whites are high. Like you mentioned, no noticeable difference but you never know!
    So you set bonuses per match? I fix mine at the beginning of each season for the whole season.

The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Quote Originally Posted by khris View Post
    Again a bad score, since the Tokens and resources saved I spent to have 9*s, lost on CL 4-3 vs a -30% team, who I won 5-1 first without any kind of complicated investment, the 1st leg, was the 2nd match vs this team that we faced previously in league, winning just 2-1, and the 3rd match is a 4-3 loss, seems the players are dactivated.

Today Im amazed to see this, a 6-1 loss earning a 4,5 by the striker, and playing vs 10.
    Attachment 133439
    I almost drew with a 89% team... Scores was 0-1 till 80th minutes then I got 2 last goals...

Sometimes I don't have explanations to whatever is going on. My AML scored hatrick and did hatrick assists but didn't MoM my AMR scored hatrick and didn't get MoM and my ST that did nothing was given the MoM.

Yeah! It must be true the players gets deactivated. It's all bs sometimes and that makes me furious. Only if there's a solution to all these mess.

So you set bonuses per match? I fix mine at the beginning of each season for the whole season.

I guess. It's always 0 until I meet a team that worries me. But I often forget to remove it after the match up.

Famous
    Just lost it all... lost my league match with 3-2 against the number 13 of the league.. i think my team is still upside from the kick out of the CL..

Now 3 pts behind #1 i play them tom.. so lose that 1 and my season is lost

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sillybq View Post
    That's surprising to hear. I was told we won't have financial woes at higher levels. What level are you? I should avoid tanking then. Was supposed to tank last season but I guess COVID saved me.

I am at level 9 and am also tight financially. I can afford to buy players but I have paused my stadium upgrades. Can't afford it.
    I am level 46 and I don’t remember when was the last time I had cash problems. I should note that I never tanked and I always finish top 4 in the league (with 1 or 2 exceptions). And I’ve been setting my win bonus at max for all competitions (incl. Associations) for a long time, too.

But, I’m constantly short on tokens I used to complete some offers for free tokens but I moved to another country last year and the offers here are almost never free.
    Last edited by Sinany03; 05-13-2020 at 08:37 PM. Reason: Spelling
    Nebu likes this.

Addicted
    It's safe to say that we secured a place in the cup final today. We're on a 11 game streak without conceding of which the last 7 have ended 6-0 at worst.

Assuming they'll get to the final, team BOLD from the lower bracket will be a tough nut to crack. They have a 9* ST and 8* MC. But I've been preparing for it. We have a fast training DC and MC. They will be leveled up before the game. I'm actually surprised they only won by 1 goal differential in the first leg. In the earlier stages they scored at least 5 goals per game, totally blowing the opposition out the water.

Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-13-2020 at 09:51 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    I almost drew with a 89% team... Scores was 0-1 till 80th minutes then I got 2 last goals...

Sometimes I don't have explanations to whatever is going on. My AML scored hatrick and did hatrick assists but didn't MoM my AMR scored hatrick and didn't get MoM and my ST that did nothing was given the MoM.

Yeah! It must be true the players gets deactivated. It's all bs sometimes and that makes me furious. Only if there's a solution to all these mess.
    Ive never seen a team playing fluidly, giving options to score to different players each match... doing smething like this...Ive been so upset really as I feel how there's all of sudden a cap in the effectivity that has appeared from nowhere and just after a big training... my old dexperiences doing something like this, were simply that the team key players, kept this condition as key players been even more determinant..

Apprentice
    Am at level 21 I still haven't seen the free cash, I guess am not high up enough.

I'm free of cash from level 3, now I'm at level 5. From my lost account due to facebook, I had between 1.5 and 2B of cash. I never give winning bonus.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinany03 View Post
    I am level 46 and I don’t remember when was the last time I had cash problems. I should note that I never tanked and I always finish top 4 in the league (with 1 or 2 exceptions). And I’ve been setting my win bonus at max for all competitions (incl. Associations) for a long time, too.

But, I’m constantly short on tokens I used to complete some offers for free tokens but I moved to another country last year and the offers here are almost never free.

I was short of tokens too before level 5 but got 50 from the forum at level 3 to help me get through that difficult period. I haven't had a tokens issue since level 5 after getting my first association token reward. I also do not spend much. My core team stays with me for many seasons so less spending required.

Cash for me is tougher to manage. Especially in recent seasons I can no longer get full value for the players i sell. Even selling takes forever for lower quality players.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-14-2020 at 08:01 AM.

Page 40 of 59 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast