Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Can he score 100 goals in this season ?
    When you play 4-1-4-1 with him as lonely ST vs bad opponents sure.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    When you play 4-1-4-1 with him as lonely ST vs bad opponents sure.
    Haha.
    Actually have started playing his as an AML and he is performing exceptionally well.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Looking good bro!
    He plays very bad, I guess that is mistake with training in mid season, but should be playing better next season.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    He plays very bad, I guess that is mistake with training in mid season, but should be playing better next season.
    My new striker also playing poor, often I sub him and I trained him at the start of the season... I don't pay attention so much to individual performance. If one plays bad, another one plays better.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    First place won again so we are still behind, he has to play the strongest team tomorrow however so we will see how they get on.

I am in third place in the friendly tournament now after our truly horrendous start.

Wow, so many good teams but only 18K in that friendly league. Points are so wrong.

My new striker also playing poor, often I sub him and I trained him at the start of the season... I don't pay attention so much to individual performance. If one plays bad, another one plays better.
    True, my old striker 118% plays better than this new 160%.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    True, my old striker 118% plays better than this new 160%.
    I'm sure it will settle down over time. It feels like every season the contribution rate of single players is different. Last season my AMR was very good and AML bad, this season it is the other way around in terms of match ratings. And in the first few games of the season my new striker was very promising. Had like 7 goals and 5 assists in 5 games or so, which is phenomenal for striker. Now he is not really on fire. As long as I win the games I need to it is fine though. My DC can score 5 goals and I wouldn't care.
    Sillybq likes this.

I'm sure it will settle down over time. It feels like every season the contribution rate of single players is different. Last season my AMR was very good and AML bad, this season it is the other way around in terms of match ratings. And in the first few games of the season my new striker was very promising. Had like 7 goals and 5 assists in 5 games or so, which is phenomenal for striker. Now he is not really on fire. As long as I win the games I need to it is fine though. My DC can score 5 goals and I wouldn't care.
    I have a similar experience, in the first two cup games of the season, you will see this player acting so promising. But when the League starts, the player becomes a shadow of the just recent performance...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Okay, so I have been hunting for fast trainers. Am pretty sure for my level 21 Kim and Grochowski are good lads, but am suspicious of Cools and Higgins.

I want to get another's opinion. Thanks guys...

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Addicted
    You're buying FTs midseason? Aren't they going to be one year older in less than 10 games?

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Nebu likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Page 43 of 59 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast