Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    1-1 draw, this normally a good result, but not in this instance, we are going to go unbeaten and not win the title, and we’ll go trophylesss, hopefully next season is better.

We’ll see how it goes but that was my chance, now I have to rely on other teams to take them out.

We were lucky to get the draw to be honest.

Disappointed as we have more goals scored and less conceded, but obviously it is points that decide the title.
    Hard luck bro 😮.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Hard luck bro ������.
    It is ok, The season has been fine, again, a high win ratio but nothing to show for it, maybe next season, last season I got the maximum amount of points possible to come second, which was 75, you probably remember that, this season, I’m set to go unbeaten in the league but come second with 72 points, lol. I am unlucky, normally that would allow me to win the league comfortable, I will see how it goes, next season looks good as I got an offer to a platinum association . So you know what? It isn’t all that bad.

Yes I could have done better but I’m looking forward to next season.
    Last edited by Max; 05-20-2020 at 07:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MNK Kaskada View Post
    Games like this all the season , more possesion, more shoots, more free kicks, more corners, uffff..... what to do? Should I train another GK or ST, something is missing??Attachment 133561
    Consider an alternate formation, another scenario is that you need a better goalie. His keeper has 6 saves, just like mine when we played.

I just checked again, you boys have better rating than his. This is like the game cheating you. I have been seeing this a lot this season. Before now, the team with better waiting wins...
    Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Nebu; 05-20-2020 at 07:24 PM.
    MNK Kaskada likes this.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Seems like this guy has good tactics vs you Max. Did you change around some stuff in between matches? Most of the times it helps. This season another season where I noticed that this stuff matters most, formations - when you see some formation working well vs certain formations. More than skills and everything.

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Seems like this guy has good tactics vs you Max. Did you change around some stuff in between matches? Most of the times it helps. This season another season where I noticed that this stuff matters most, formations - when you see some formation working well vs certain formations. More than skills and everything.
    I did try change formation twice, one was a risky move but was 0-1 down and needed more attacking force and we got our goal because of that change, I made substitution, although it was forced due to an injury, I tried changing mentality, I must read some guides as I admit I am rather inexperienced when it comes to changing orders and stuff like that.

I did try change formation twice, one was a risky move but was 0-1 down and needed more attacking force and we got our goal because of that change, I made substitution, although it was forced due to an injury, I tried changing mentality, I must read some guides as I admit I am rather inexperienced when it comes to changing orders and stuff like that.
    Yeah, I still am unexperienced. I read khris guide and this motivated me to pay more attention to stuff like this. Regarding formations it helps a lot if you watch the games of your friends or try stuff out yourself. This is what I do, I have a few friends playing on server end and so they have a lot of games where 2 strong active teams meet each other. If then one of them wins very comfortably like 5-0 or so, I look closer at formations and try to learn from this. It really made me a better player again, when I now come up against the standard formations like the 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 V or 4-2-3-1 which a lot of people play, I know which formations might generally do better and which I should avoid.

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Yeah, I still am unexperienced. I read khris guide and this motivated me to pay more attention to stuff like this. Regarding formations it helps a lot if you watch the games of your friends or try stuff out yourself. This is what I do, I have a few friends playing on server end and so they have a lot of games where 2 strong active teams meet each other. If then one of them wins very comfortably like 5-0 or so, I look closer at formations and try to learn from this. It really made me a better player again, when I now come up against the standard formations like the 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 V or 4-2-3-1 which a lot of people play, I know which formations might generally do better and which I should avoid.
    Ok, that’s good, I’ll take it on board.
    Seems like an experiment I could perform.

Out of the cup and CL in the semifinals. Competition was too tough at the end even with all of my training. Hopefully next time I will get softer opponents than the brutal ones I had now, but more importantly I will look for more younger players. Most of the ones I have now are 23-25 which made it more difficult to train them sometimes. Some better transfer business could bring me a very good next season.

About to win the league, 5 points ahead with three games left. Very convincing throughout. One troll result when I was absent cost me an invincible season but I already did that before so no harm there. The winger I bought at the end of last season is currently the top goalscorer with a 2 goal lead over the 2nd ranked team's striker, and they have been changing leads a few times. Hopefully no more...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Max
    Since this season is pretty much over for me in terms of trophies, at the end of the season, I’ll take the advice SuperDunk gave me, when the season starts, I’ll have a budget anywhere from 130-150 tokens, I am going to buy a new back line, hopefully young players, a new GK for definite, a new ML and MC, not sure if I will replace the attack, I may replace Inzaghi, Barrero and Benítez will probably stay for many more seasons, it will be hard when I have to get rid of Benítez.

Quite a lot of my current squad has to go, soMe exemptions but the majority will be gone.

Also things look good because as I said, I was offered a place in a platinum association, I will take up the offer as I will want the experience.
    Last edited by Max; 05-20-2020 at 10:16 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Addicted
    Since this season is pretty much over for me in terms of trophies, at the end of the season, I’ll take the advice SuperDunk gave me, when the season starts, I’ll have a budget anywhere from 130-150 tokens, I am going to buy a new back line, hopefully young players, a new GK for definite, a new ML and MC, not sure if I will replace the attack, I may replace Inzaghi, Barrero and Benítez will probably stay for many more seasons, it will be hard when I have to get rid of Benítez.

Also things look good because as I said, I was offered a place in a platinum association, I will take up the offer as I will want the experience.
    I am also debating of doing the same. What's stopping me from doing this is that I will have to sell my 3 young fast trainers.

2 of them are 7 stars and 1 is 8 stars . Apart from all this will have to sell a lot more players as I have a squad of 28 players.

Page 47 of 59 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast