Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    Seems like everyone has forgotten this thread amidst friendly champions hype.
    Even me .
    Last edited by Max; 05-11-2020 at 04:34 PM.
    Siddharth Singh likes this.

Haven't stumbled into a more difficult CL ever before. Almost every quarterfinalist is going to be over 100% quality. I will break that barrier myself tomorrow when I hopefully seal progress into the last 8. In the past there were barely any six star clubs to be found in the opening few levels. I should have known that not managing to avoid promotion last season as planned would come back to bite me. Can't catch a break in CL at all.

Doing well in the league, even with three troll results I am top of the table after the halfway point and very likely to hold on to it. Reached the last four in the cup and could make it to the final but a near 120% opponent will be there so that trophy is pretty much off the table.

Training the team has gone well so far, unfortunately most of my players are in their mid 20s so improving is not at its best possible speed. If anything I'll at least maintain a decent shape for the next season without too many necessary transfers...
    United FC: 6 leagues (1 invincible), 1 cup, 2 CLs
    St. Tropez 1964: 6 leagues (1 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL (One treble)
    Newton Heath: 7 leagues (2 inv), 1 cup, 1 CL, 1 SL, 1 SC
    The Black Pearl: 3 leagues (1 inv), 2 cups, 1 CL, 2 SL, 1 SC
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Manchester Heath: 6 leagues (3 inv), 4 Champions Leagues, 2 Cups, 3 Super Leagues, 4 Super Cups... (One quadruple)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorRedDevil View Post
    Haven't stumbled into a more difficult CL ever before. Almost every quarterfinalist is going to be over 100% quality. I will break that barrier myself tomorrow when I hopefully seal progress into the last 8. In the past there were barely any six star clubs to be found in the opening few levels. I should have known that not managing to avoid promotion last season as planned would come back to bite me. Can't catch a break in CL at all.

Doing well in the league, even with three troll results I am top of the table after the halfway point and very likely to hold on to it. Reached the last four in the cup and could make it to the final but a near 120% opponent will be there so that trophy is pretty much off the table.

Training the team has gone well so far, unfortunately most of my players are in their mid 20s so improving is not at its best possible speed. If anything I'll at least maintain a decent shape for the next season without too many necessary transfers...
    Fearing my promotion next season as well. It's only my first season ever so I'm still a newbie, but having an overall decrease of 20 % will kill my team completely and I won't have the rest packs nor the resources to invest in the roster.

I have 4 fast training players who I've trained to 110-120 % by now. I'll probably have to throw all rest packs at them next season just to keep them at that level, which will leave me with nothing to invest in the rest of the team. Not that I have the 3,5-4M to invest in an additional fast trainer next season, but even so, I wouldn't have the rest packs to develop him. So I won't try to get one, which is kind of boring.

How do you guys, who advance every season, manage? Leveling 3-4 players up 20 % every season consumes all rest packs you save from the season before.

I kind of understand the tankers now. The boring thing with it though, is if you tank for a season or two, your fast training players will become older and you won't be able to enjoy/develop them as you'd like. But I guess if you're going to tank, you don't invest in FT. Just save the rest packs for 1-2 seasons and build from there.
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-11-2020 at 06:54 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

All of you here are BIG F*** M**** LAST UPDATE HAS CHANGE EWRYTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CREATE EXTRA GAME THE FRENDLY COMPETITION HAS ZERO BECUSE ONLY FRST THERE RECIVE REWARDS SECOND CANT PLAY ANY MORE WITH high lvl player on asosiations the menu to strast match seys the frend has have 4 matches today its not corect big bug and big sheet thanks you s**** greed m**** f***** you
    Last edited by khris; 05-11-2020 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Courtesy Rules, what else.

Addicted
    Since putting two red arrows on my DL/R and putting all four defenders closer to my GK both horizontally and vertically, I can't seem to concede.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by Arphaxad; 05-11-2020 at 08:27 PM.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    Fearing my promotion next season as well. It's only my first season ever so I'm still a newbie, but having an overall decrease of 20 % will kill my team completely and I won't have the rest packs nor the resources to invest in the roster.

I have 4 fast training players who I've trained to 110-120 % by now. I'll probably have to throw all rest packs at them next season just to keep them at that level, which will leave me with nothing to invest in the rest of the team. Not that I have the 3,5-4M to invest in an additional fast trainer next season, but even so, I wouldn't have the rest packs to develop him. So I won't try to get one, which is kind of boring.

How do you guys, who advance every season, manage? Leveling 3-4 players up 20 % every season consumes all rest packs you save from the season before.

I kind of understand the tankers now. The boring thing with it though, is if you tank for a season or two, your fast training players will become older and you won't be able to enjoy/develop them as you'd like. But I guess if you're going to tank, you don't invest in FT. Just save the rest packs for 1-2 seasons and build from there.
    I actually like the 20 quality deduction every season. It allows active players to have an advantage over the less active players. We buy players early and train them quickly before the rest. Also it helps us lower Grey skills and overall quality while we maintain whites and are much stronger than our displayed quality.

It is very hard to save any resources at early levels. I remember lacking everything other than blues. But it does get a lot easier in level 3 or 4 once you get your core FT team in place. FTs can be utilized many seasons without spending too many greens so that would help too.

It all depends on your style of play. What quality are your opponents like? And what quality would you feel comfortable with to try to win trophies? I would advise you to only keep the 4 FTs you mentioned and a lot of old cheap players who are not retiring as players lose around 20 percent value as well. But only if you have the time to buy replacements quickly.

I am not very experienced myself and have only excelled at playing one gaming style so might not be the best person to advise you.
    Last edited by Sillybq; 05-11-2020 at 08:36 PM.

Max
    I won 0-7, not too bad, we played quite well, Benitez with 4 goals and two assists, which keeps him as top scorer in the league, but I have now been stuck in second place for six long days.

Anyway, here are the highlights.

Thanks guys for supporting me.

League Table Now, I have one less point and -1 worse goal difference in the league this season compared to last, but I am still doing ok.

Benítez has picked up his form and improved since this stage last season.

My Season, compared to last, 3 more draws, same amount of losses, 9 less goals scored and 9 more conceded.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    Benítez has picked up his form and improved since this stage last season.

Lol. 60 goals at the end of the season ?

Max
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiKo View Post
    Lol. 60 goals at the end of the season ?
    Maybe, we will see, good luck in the rest of the season .

Maybe not many people use the Special Sponsor, or you use it but haven't noticed, or you've noticed it but for some reason you haven't shared it. Let me help you:

The so called Special Sponsor wastes your resources compared to what it offers.

If you haven't tried it, trust me, you are not missing much.

This is me saying good bye to parasitic sponsorship.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

Page 37 of 59 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast