Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Pro
    @khris
    Have the developers made any major updates to the training system or are we still using the 2018 version?
    Thinking of coming out of retirement, this lockdown is so boring.

Famous
    Just lost my CL,,,,, but i lost to a good well trained team...

So this season is only the league left... stil belong to the best 2 teams.. equall points only my goal avg is 2 goals behind

Addicted
    Ladies and gentlemen I present you League slayer. Since he has got his second special ability from special sponsor he has been performing on a different level. His corners are mostly resulting in goal even though his crossing is not that high as he was primarily an AMC. Currently he alone has more goals than 8 out 13 teams in my League.

Season 131 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2020-05-12-22-54-21-459_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Last edited by Siddharth Singh; 05-12-2020 at 06:29 PM.
    Arphaxad likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Maybe not many people use the Special Sponsor, or you use it but haven't noticed, or you've noticed it but for some reason you haven't shared it. Let me help you:

The so called Special Sponsor wastes your resources compared to what it offers.

If you haven't tried it, trust me, you are not missing much.

This is me saying good bye to parasitic sponsorship.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    True.. You go around doing what you don't need. The only reason I pertake is for some of the 15% shooting and speed and the likes

Sent from my SM-N9750 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Nebu View Post
    Maybe not many people use the Special Sponsor, or you use it but haven't noticed, or you've noticed it but for some reason you haven't shared it. Let me help you:

The so called Special Sponsor wastes your resources compared to what it offers.

If you haven't tried it, trust me, you are not missing much.

This is me saying good bye to parasitic sponsorship.

Sent from my SM-A720F using Tapatalk
    I try not to pay too much attention to events these days. It was an event that caused me to rage quit when we were playing together. I mean don’t get me wrong. I think these events are beneficial but you gotta do your math when investing.
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 05-13-2020 at 05:13 AM.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I try not to pay too much attention to events these days. It was an event that caused me to rage quit when we were playing together. I mean don’t get me wrong. I think these events are beneficial but you gotta do your math when investing.
    Yes agreed. The main point is to keep in mind is that you don't need to be in a hurry to complete tasks.

Just play the game as normal and you will end up completing majority of the tasks.

Addicted
    What a disastrous start to the morning. Mistakingly ended up assigning Head Coach to my youth academy player.

65T and 45 green flushed away 😣😥😡

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siddharth Singh View Post
    What a disastrous start to the morning. Mistakingly ended up assigning Head Coach to my youth academy player.

65T and 45 green flushed away
    The horror I'm dead afraid of doing something like that.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Siddharth Singh likes this.
    Download my power training tool here https://forum.topeleven.com/tutorial...alculator.html

Quote Originally Posted by Arphaxad View Post
    The horror I'm dead afraid of doing something like that.

Skickat från min VOG-L29 via Tapatalk
    Always cautious when I mistakenly hit the Youth button instead of features... As I'm always trying to support lots of friends having lots of games.

If I hit that youth Academy, I'd pause for few secs then exit immediately. As I'm saving to train new attackers, I don't want a story that touches the heart lmao 😂 😂
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartan117 View Post
    @khris
    Have the developers made any major updates to the training system or are we still using the 2018 version?
    Thinking of coming out of retirement, this lockdown is so boring.
    Hi Spartan the last update that the training system had, was the Individual Players Training Bonuses, which isn't a addition in the drills but was one of the latest changes. Feel free to comebwck and too to join the Federation of your country to play community competitions

Page 38 of 59 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast