Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Like Tree253Likes

Thread: Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Max McClean View Post
    I certainly will, about time, I will look for one soon. I will stay for at least one more weeks and then I will consider my options. Either stay or go.

I think I will be leaving soon, I think it is no longer sustainable,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I wish it was when I'm looking for dedicated low level manager... I have a level 3 manager that is very good... I'm tired of top servers that reply on their players rating to win but some are crap in tactics.. Hopefully you fine a good association in platinum. I might let you if I find one. Goodluck in your matches.

I watched your draw in the league and it was all wasted chanced when you could have trailed 5-1
    Nebu likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    stay until the end of the season to claim the tokens, don t be a fool...next season in 7 days you ll find one.
    I bet he wasn't planning on leaving his association right away lol

Quote Originally Posted by SuperDunk View Post
    Today suazo keeps banging them in, 17 games from 18 he was MOTM.
    Today, also Williams scored his 400th goal for the club.
    Seems you gave him something to eat earlier this season... Anyway we are above 50 goals and we will see how the season ends. We are just getting started

Max

Season 131 - Are you ready?

Quote Originally Posted by Phills View Post
    I wish it was when I'm looking for dedicated low level manager... I have a level 3 manager that is very good... I'm tired of top servers that reply on their players rating to win but some are crap in tactics.. Hopefully you fine a good association in platinum. I might let you if I find one. Goodluck in your matches.

I watched your draw in the league and it was all wasted chanced when you could have trailed 5-1
    You watched the game? What was your account name, I can’t remember what it was, it is good I don’t lose because I am unbeaten at home in all competitions for the last 2 seasons and the 10 games I got this season.

So I nearly lost that, I know I could have lost, you are right, they had good chances but I missed Nancy’s from scenarios I would normally score from.

Last edited by Max; 05-06-2020 at 11:21 AM.

You watched the game? What was your account name, I can’t remember what it was, it is good I don’t lose because I a, unbeaten at home in all competitions for the last 2 seasons and the 10 games I got this season.

So I nearly lost that, I know I could have lost, you are right, they had good chances but I missed Nancy’s from scenarios I would normally score from.

I watch many of your matches and you always watch mine... My team Dare Devils 1968 and I thought you knew it was me... Manager is Philosophist as same name with my player.

My player is going for his 1000th goal this season.
    Maybe you can check your supportters

Max
    I watch many of your matches and you always watch mine... My team Dare Devils 1968 and I thought you knew it was me... Manager is Philosophist as same name with my player.

Oh yes I remember now, good luck with your player, I remember him from last season.

Oh yes I remember now, good luck with your player, I remember him from last season.
    Your Benitez isn't doing bad either...

Max
    Your Benitez isn't doing bad either...
    Yes, I know that, He really came into form about 5 games ago, he has scored almost half his goals this season in the last 6 games.

Yes, I know that, He really came into form about 5 games ago, he has scored almost half his goals this season in the last 6 games.

That's a good improvement... My ST is getting all MoTM but Philosophist is scoring loads of goals after all

Addicted

I too watched you, watching Max match. I recognized you by your team name and that noob player of yours which participates in MC assistance.

We are on different servers, so I wasn't able to send friend request.

Page 27 of 59 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast